Kid reviews for "Judas" (CD Single)

Religion, obsession rule in relationship-gone-wrong tune.

Teen, 17 years old Written byLEWGUY5 August 2, 2012

Judas is not for kids

another racy close to the bone lady gaga hit
Sex- references to hookers / prostitues (the video includes some controvertial outfits) talk about condoms
Violence- Gaga Uses a gun in the video

Should not listen to if very caltholic

Teen, 14 years old Written byYoshipie May 7, 2012

Extremely offensive

I read the lyrics before listening to the song itself. Each little bit was extremely disturbing, especially the chorus. Yes, having sex with Judas, and telling people that it's okay to have sex if you use protection. I find this extremely disturbing and very disgusted. The music video... I watched it for 5 seconds before closing the browser and shocked. Lady Gaga, you have a wonderful voice, but why do you have to waste it on these types of songs? For people who say that this song isn't THAT inappropriate, go and listen it in 10 years time when you have your own kids, and tell me if you still think it's okay to listen to it. I am telling all parents, this song is horrendous, and it will be extremely offensive for Christian/Catholic families. This song had a lot of controversy with the big Catholic churches all throughout Europe. Seriously, don't even bother wasting your 99 cents on this.

Teen, 14 years old Written byGToonsReviews May 6, 2012

Why?!

Obviously Auful
Teen, 13 years old Written bymiki111puppy January 10, 2012

kind of offensive...

i know that nothing is supposed to be meant literally, but it can still be kind of offensive. Plus I think her songs/videos are getting a bit TOO weird. Her older songs like Just Dance were much better....

Teen, 16 years old Written byLaLa567 January 2, 2012

Dont even bother with it.

Offensive!!! People saying "Its just a song" really don't know how offended my religion can get. Praising Judas for turning in Jesus, the saviour of the earth?! I dont care if its a metaphor, its still rude!

Teen, 14 years old Written byBieberFreakinFever December 15, 2011

SUGGESTIVE

Awsome song with some very inapropreate and suggestive sexual lyrics.... NOT FOR KIDS

Kid, 10 years old October 10, 2011

Amazing Metaphoric Message

Not really much bad in this song.
Sex: She mentions a prostitute once
That's really all. I love this song.
You know, everyone takes this song offensively, especially Catholics. But this song is a metaphor, along with all her other songs on "Born This Way". I feel that the meaning of Lady Gaga's songs has grown. Gaga's music is more mature now, less pointless, and more grown up. She is a big girl now. Yes, all of her songs on the album have some type of religious message, but in a metaphoric way. What this song means, according to her, is that she feels like Judas. She said that sometimes we all feel like Judas, like losers. She talks about that a lot in her album. In this song, she means that she doesn't know where to turn, she wants to be with Jesus, but she feels she's gone too far off the deep end, and is trapped within clinging to Judas. Didn't you see the terror on her face in the video when she had to put lipstick on Judas so he could mark Jesus for the crucifixion? She is just letting out a cry for help. We are all losers sometimes.

Kid, 10 years old September 17, 2011

Just Fine

I think it's a good song. Probably a little bit cleaner than most Gaga songs. Probably most of a dance tune though.

Teen, 13 years old Written byGgurl13 September 15, 2011

Judas

Judas is about a man betraying u ( women)

Teen, 13 years old Written byMeTheCrazyOne99TWO August 12, 2011

I love it (again)!

Honestly, this song isn't about relationships at all! I thought a "mature" adult could understand a friking metaphor. Gaga says this song is about that she feels like Judas, she feels like a loser a lot, and she said sometimes we all feel like Judas. She doesn't know what to do, poor thing is lost. It's about how she feels betrayed but must cling onto Judas because he is practically her shadow. And in the video did you see the terror on her face when in the video she had to put lipstick on him so he could mark Jesus for his death? Honestly that's a little weird, and not even close to how it went down. This song is so offensive to Catholics, and at first it offended me, until I realized the meaning. It made me sick, almost puke, until I found out it was a metaphor, but I'm Christian, not Catholic. She does mention "prostitute" and "hooker" and "condom". I do love this catchy song!!!!

Teen, 17 years old Written byJeneusGenius July 12, 2011

Great song but with a mature line

I don't think anyone could have put it better than GingerKiss8.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysydneysinger101 June 17, 2011

Offensive!!!!!!

For those that are Christians or Catholic like I am, you will find this song really offensive. But also even if you arent she is pretty much talking about she is in love with someone who keeps betraying her and she knows its wrong but doesnt know how to stop. Talks about prositiute and condoms. Not that great for kids. Mostly it is just a really offensive song. And to those of you that say she is Christian. She is not a christian. If she was she would not have wrote a song like this. Or with talking about sex all the time in her other songs and cussing. All she cares about is it being controversial so she gets more attention. She can say she is a christian but unless she proves it with her actions then she probably isn't. It doesn't matter if it was a metaphor it was still offensive.

Kid, 12 years old June 10, 2011

OK

I like the beat of this song, especially the "Judas-juda-a" but this isn't a very impressive song. Inappropriate content "Wear your condom next time", "prostitute", "hooker". I don't love this song, and it's driving the Catholics INSANE. But it's a metaphor, she FEELS like Judas. Definitely not her best song.

Kid, 12 years old June 8, 2011

not a good song

i like her music, but this song is BAD,she's saying she's in love with the man who betrayed Jesus which is a bad message for anyone

Kid, 10 years old June 8, 2011

Wrong

I am a Christian and I am very offended!! She realsed this on Easter week!!! I liked lady gaga but now when I hear her songs I say “Come on quiting copying Modana”. In case you didn't realize we are living in the 21st century!!
Kid, 12 years old June 5, 2011

music not to listen to

i think that lady gaga is a devil worshiper and if you are a christian like me don't ever listen to this ugly song
Kid, 10 years old June 4, 2011

GOOD BUT NOT GOOD

well its a good song it contains some rude or expilict words but you can hardy hear them
Teen, 15 years old Written byChristian gurl May 29, 2011

OFFENSIVE TO CHRISTIANS!!!!!

no way, don't even bother

Teen, 14 years old Written byParamoreFan09 May 28, 2011

Possibly offensive? Nothing special here. Religious metaphor.

I think this song pushes on being offensive a little bit... i don't know. i know it's a metaphor, so what is being said shouldn't be taken literally, but to some people the lyrics could be upsetting if they are very devout about their religion. The song isn't great and doesn't show much vocal ability (even though I know Gaga is talented). The music video is sort of freaky, and definitely bizarre. It'll get stuck in your head, but isn't anything special. also (this has nothing to do with judas or gaga) but I hate the new look of the site! :( it isn't as pretty looking and its more confusing and i miss being able to see more quickly if something is iffy! this layout is just boring and confusing... plus, where is the little icon for BAD messages?! ugh i liked it better before. :(

Teen, 14 years old Written byGingerKiss8 May 27, 2011

Judas - Seriously Misunderstood song

Wow I have so many issues with this review!
First of all the lyrics are: Wear Ear Condom Next Time and she means it in the context of if you are offenced by her song then wear an ear condom next time? Yay! And speaking of being offended by her song... Ahhh!!! I cannot stress this enough! Lady Gaga is speaking metaphorically when she says she loves Judas. It is a metaphor. She just means her lover betrayed her (like Judas did Jesus) and she still loves him (like Jesus still loves Judas). She could just as well as used how Peter Petigrew betrayed Lily and James potter as an allusion to betrayal, but Judas is the most well know person synonymous with betrayal. It is a metaphor! I mean you wouldn't take her song Monster literally would you? She didn't really sleep with Godzilla!
And the song! I think it isn't Gaga's best but it definately has a catchy start that has been bouncing around in my head for the past days (Juda- Juda-a-a Juda Gaga!)