All parent member reviews for "Just Dance" (CD single)

Adult Written byBillyTheKidd September 1, 2010

AMAZING

Amazing song. Talented writer. Whats going to happen if your kids hear the phrase "i've had a little bit too much"?
Parent of a 13 year old Written byohya August 22, 2010
boring after a while
Parent of a 17 year old Written bycrazyboijordan September 26, 2009
Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 September 26, 2009

great song

a great song by lady gaga.
Parent of a 11 and 18+ year old Written byrainydayqueen August 28, 2009

Great beats and song.Some innunendos about drinking and sex

I love this song and Lady Gaga even though her songs aren't exactly kid appropriate they are funny,great and enteratinng.And i think commonsense over exagerated about the drinking there really isn't that much references in the beggining there is a few but nothing explicit.And not much sex besides the line commonsense said and 'wish i could shut my playboy mouth/how'd i turn mustard inside out' and they are wrong about saying "Just Dance" is her most innapropriate song.And it's not it's actually very appropriate compared to her her other songs like "LoveGame" and "Christmas Tree" this song isn't as bad as you say.
Educator and Parent of a 9 year old Written bywillowfaierie July 3, 2009
Parent of a 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 16 year old Written bycabbe May 15, 2009

A Great Song For Teens!

This is a great song because it is catchy and fun! And instead of telling kids to drive while intoxicated it says to just dance which every parent would agree with!
Adult Written byChrissy505 March 5, 2009

Totally Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Lady Ga Ga Just Dance is pretty good but I also love LoveGame (which is a little dirtier) and Poker Face (my favorite). Definitely on of my fave artists. Listen to to her! She's really really good!!!!!
Adult Written byPhilly30 February 26, 2009

Lady Ga Ga is Amazing

Great song---very catchy. Nothing objectionable in it & a really great dance song. She is like a younger Madonna & a Britney with a lot more talent. She likes to wear bathing suits as costumes---but that is the video & live performances---not anything to do with the song. You will love it as much or more than your kids.