All member reviews for "Just Dance" (CD single)

Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 15, 2012

good song.

Fine for tweens and older.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDoctor Who Lover May 2, 2012

Don't exaggerate people!

Ok, so the point of the song may be about drinking and getting drunk then dancing, but seriously, it's just for entertainment! And plus, at the beginning of the song, she doesn't say red wine, she says red ONE. There is a difference. Sure, there may be quite a bit of inappropriate things, but just be wary, know your child.
Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 December 15, 2011

Catchy Song

I don't really listen to Lady Gaga but this song's pretty catchy. The only thing is the song is about someone getting drunk to excess, but keeps dancing.
Kid, 10 years old October 10, 2011

Awesome Song! Great Lyrics, Cool Beat!!! I Recommend This To Put On Your iPod!

Sex: Just one kind of suggestive line "How did my shirt get inside out? (inside out right)" Drinking: "I've had a little bit too much"/"What's the name of this club?"/ "I can't remember but it's alright, a-alright" "Just Dance (feat.Colby O'Donis)" has a happy beat, and the drinking references don't really poison your mind at all. This song is wonderful and great to listen to if you feel overwhelmed. @HelloKitty101: I disagree with you. I understand and I am only ten, and it's not that bad. You're exaggerating. @CritiNumba1: At the beginning she screams the nickname of her director "RedOne" not "Red Wine"
Kid, 11 years old August 24, 2011

OK for everyone

Clean song.
Kid, 10 years old August 17, 2011

I Really Hate Gaga's Music, but this song for some ages is "Just" Fine

Sex/Sexual Content:"I'm a hit it and flex and do it 'til tomorrow." and "How did my shirt get inside out?" Drinking/Drugs/Smoking/Partying:"I've had a little bit too much / I can't see straight anymore / What's the name of this club? / I can't remember but it's alright."
Kid, 12 years old June 10, 2011

DANCEEEE!!!

I love this song. It has an awesome beat! But it has too many drinking references. The references are "I can barely see straight anymore.", and "Red wine!", and "I've had a bit too much". Other that that, it's a cool song. I listen to the versio without Colby O Donis, he kills the mood.
Kid, 11 years old June 4, 2011

Catchy but Yuck

Very catchy, okay song, but no good messages and it really isn't okay for anyone under eleven, and even then it's pause. Most kids under eleven wouldn't understand she is drunk in a club... um yuck!
Teen, 17 years old Written byMMART16 April 16, 2011

ewwwwww

hate it lady caca
Kid, 9 years old April 15, 2011

:(Club and party tune not appropriate for all audiences.

Sex...."How did my shirt get inside out?" "I'm a hit and flex do it 'til tomorrow". Drinking...."I can't see straight anymore" "What's the name of this club?I forgot but it'll be alright" "I think I had too much"
Kid, 9 years old April 10, 2011

GaGa is very insane and don't listen to her explicit music. "Iffy" 2+

Perverted. Negative Message:This song is about partying, drinking, and being in gang clubs. GaGa isn't a good role model, she is screwed up and never has good messages for young children or anyone at any age. Drinking/Drugs/Smoking/Beer:"I can't see straight anymore", and "I think I've had a little too much". and "What's the name of this club"? I can't remember but it's alright." Sex:"I'm a hit it and flex, do it 'til tomorrow". and "How did my shirt get inside out?" This may have been Lady GaGa's first single, but I hate it.
Kid, 9 years old April 7, 2011

Not the best song for most kids.....

Negative Messages...This song is kind of about drinking and parties. Sex/Sexual Phrases..."How did my shirt get inside out"?and "I'm a hit and flex do it 'til tomorrow". Drinking/Alcohol/Smoking/Drugs..."I think I had too much............." "I can't see straight anymore". OK. Now all you need to think about is if you wanna hear it...or let your family hear it.
Kid, 12 years old March 19, 2011

This Still Hits 4 Stars For Gaga's Very First Single

Highlights: An awesome beat and clean lyrics that makes you wanna dance! Drinking: Phrases such as "I've had a little bit too much...", "I can't see straight anymore." Bad Message: The whole song is about being drunk and confused and not knowing how to handle it. Sex: "I'm a hit and flex and do it til tomorrow." and "How did my shirt get inside out?"
Kid, 12 years old March 12, 2011

She doesn't shed positive light on getting drunk, exactly.

I don't understand why this has been rated iffy for 14+ while LoveGame was iffy for 13+! She doesn't exactly say she likes being excessively drunk while dancing because there's nothing else to do! To me she sounds scared and remorseful.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEquestrian.Samantha March 11, 2011

Classic Lady GaGa Song

Classic Lady GaGa here. This is one of her early songs, but it's still great. It is about drinking, though. It's not too inappropriate; I don't think a 5 yr. old would get that having "a little bit too much" would refer to alcohol.
Kid, 12 years old March 8, 2011

cool song, but influences drinking

I love this catchy beated song, but it's about being drunk since she says " I've had a bit too much." and "I love this record but I can't see straight anymore. Be careful.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCritiNumba1 February 11, 2011

Pointless

This song is catchy, but stupid. She screams "Red Wine!" at the beginning. She goes "I'm a hit and flex, and I do it til tomorrow." She also goes "I think I've had too much, I can't see straight." Iffy for kids and stupid and pointless
Teen, 14 years old Written byLittle Critic C... February 5, 2011

Dance to the Beat!

This song is pretty fun. I don't think the drinking here is too intense. I mean; do you really think a LITTLE KID will know what she means? Come on, people, think!
Kid, 12 years old January 21, 2011

Good song but not as good as Lady Gaga's others

This is an OK song. It's well written and all but is it as good as Lady GaGa's other songs? Nopeeee. This is ne of her songs that i don't enjoy as much, but it's really good anyway! :D If you watched the video, then it'd be a little... more for the older crowd. But it's a good song to listen to anyway!
Teen, 17 years old Written byusherrocksworld3 October 20, 2010

its good to go however if you're kids say these words pshycotic or so thats bad :(

i think its perfect for all ages