All teen and kid member reviews for "Just Give Me a Reason" (CD Single)

Teen, 17 years old Written byrebma97 April 8, 2014

Amazing P!nk song

This is probably my favorite P!nk song. The music and vocals are beautiful and strong, and it really captures the emotion of the dramatic love story. There's nothing really inappropriate in it besides one line ("You used to lie so close to me ... There's nothing more than empty sheets between our love.") And there is a reference to drinking, but that's about it.
Kid, 11 years old August 6, 2013

just give me a reason

this is a good song but not as good as pinks usual stuff.
Kid, 10 years old May 9, 2013

Clean catchy tune. :)

I really like this song, like commonsense said, it has a sweet love tune. Sex: You used to lie so close to me/there's nothing more than empty sheets between our love. Positive role models: They try to work this out even it's getting tough for them. Positive messages: Getting through a relationship that's getting tough.
Kid, 10 years old August 16, 2013

Just Give Me A Reason - P!nk feat. Nate Ruess

Positive messages: mentions trying to work out a difficult period in a relationship Positive role models: mentions not giving up Sex: mentions sleeping in the same bed Drinking, drugs & smoking: mentions pouring a drink
Teen, 14 years old Written byTripFoot April 17, 2013

Fun + Pink = Awesome

Dude... this song. So catchy! Check it out if you can. At first, I didn't like it, but now... can't get enough of it. Awesome!
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus April 3, 2013

Love it!

I love this song! I like Pink, but the real reason I love it is because Nate Ruess is in this song! (My obsession with Fun. knows no bounds.) They have amazing harmony, too!
Kid, 10 years old May 5, 2013

Pink

This song is positive and Pink plays a good role model. I like this song but throughout the music video, Pink can be seen naked with a man.
Kid, 10 years old April 27, 2013

Tween Friendly...

This is a positive song about a fading love. It is clean but there is the line "You used to lie so close to me..." that suggests sleeping together but otherwise it is completely alright for tweens.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybscgirl April 6, 2013

just give a me a reason

the song is fairly clean but the music video does take place in a bed they are both still clothed but it still should be known