All member reviews for "Just the Way You Are" (CD Single)

Sweet, clean R&B song about accepting others as they are.

Kid, 10 years old February 13, 2011

How?

For some reason I don't think this song is approite for a 8. One line says her lips I could kiss them all day if she let me her laugh she hates but i think it's so sexy. I can't see how common sense missed this one.
Kid, 11 years old February 21, 2011

Great Song With Great Messages!

I love this song. So many songs are about how people like others because of how they look. This song is about Bruno Mars loving someone because of who they are.
Kid, 12 years old January 21, 2011

Great song! :D

This is a really good song! Espiecially if you're a girl who doesn't like the way you are. It's really well sung, too. He has a voice of an angel, when he sings, and it's really addicting to listen to over and over again. Even though he says 'sexy' one time, oh well. It's still a good song! :D
Teen, 16 years old Written byChronoTrigger July 3, 2011

The Circle of Life

The world isn't like Bruno Mars makes it out to be in this song- no one will ever find a husband or wife who accepts their spouse just the way they are, or even friends that do that! Stop making kids and teens expectations for life too high with this song!
Teen, 14 years old Written bydr duck March 4, 2011

To repetitive, and typical song about accepting others.

Bleh
Kid, 12 years old January 22, 2011

NICE all around

Great song.. Get stuck in your head... GOOD THOUGH...
Kid, 12 years old April 16, 2011

Such a beautiful song about accepting others. No wonder it's so popular. Even I like it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycoolbrees09 March 23, 2011

this song is good for all ages. nothing wrong with it, and good messages
Teen, 14 years old Written byMegan96 February 5, 2011

I'm not sure why, but I just don't like the idea of little kids listening to this song. I don't think 8 is a very good age for this song, because I don't think that they should be listening to a song about a guy who thinks a girl is 'sexy'.
Kid, 9 years old February 25, 2011

It's a delightful song about exepting people
Adult Written by90210fan February 2, 2011

Kid, 11 years old May 26, 2011

positive message

I love this song. I thank Bruno Mars for writing a song about loving someone for who they are the inside, not on the outside. Short,tall,fat,skinny, you are beautiful in many ways.
Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2011

great song!

This is the best song ever! It is really great for girls who aren't impressed with their appearances. This song is telling girls that you look beautiful just the way you look right now. there is nothing wrong with you and no girl is perfect. Bruno is a great role model in this song. Positive messages are all over this song. The only reason I said there was some sexy stuff was because of this: He says: "Her lips, I could kiss them all day if she let me." and "Her laugh, she hates but I think it's so sexy" Great song!
Teen, 16 years old Written byMysterious_ballerina January 29, 2011

It's ok but gives off a sence of untrue love.

Ok this song is ok I liked it at first now it's way to over played and also not romantic my friend danced her first dance with her ex and because of that she wouldn't stop playing it...than they broke up and I started to sing it and she got mad O.o eaither way I wouldn't reccomend it since it's just a song about a guy who loves a girl.....not original.
Kid, 12 years old March 12, 2011

Nothing bad here, just positive appreciation.

This is a very uplifting song.
Kid, 11 years old November 23, 2010

Perfect For Anyone - Just Annoying

I like the messages but I really hate the song. It's really annoying, "Just the way you are." The radio stations overplay it, and it just gets very annoying. Unless you want to be holding your ears everytime you hear it, don't play it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byleftbehindcrazed8 December 14, 2010

AWESOME!!!

I love this song! It's amazing. Bruno Mars does an amazing job with the vocals in this song, too. There is a great message that will influence everyone. Great song, overall!
Teen, 14 years old Written byParamoreFan09 February 23, 2011

What's not to love? :)

I love this song. I have so many great memories that happened with this song in the background... the lyrics are sweet. Why 3 stars? there's absolutely nothing bad in this song (except for one use of "sexy" referring to girls laugh but who cares?). Bruno Mars has really nice fun music. :)
Kid, 12 years old December 13, 2010

Kid, 12 years old June 11, 2011

Awesome Song

I love this song! I love Bruno Mars, he rocks! I love this song so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome message.