All member reviews for "Just the Way You Are" (CD Single)

Sweet, clean R&B song about accepting others as they are.

Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 29, 2012

Good.

This song is catchy & cool.I LOVE the lyrics and the rythm!
Kid, 10 years old January 25, 2012

Iffy for 6+ On for 8+

Now CSM wants to be like me???!!!! pss note to parents this is a good song
Kid, 11 years old December 9, 2011

Okay.

Pretty good. Some semi-inappropriate lines are: "Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she'd let me / her laugh, her laugh, she hates but I think it's so sexy." Good for mature 8+.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysisterwhocares October 10, 2011

Important to know for parents

Even though the song has a very positive message, common sense media did miss one thing: he calls the girl "sexy" in the song. That is not always very appropriate.
Kid, 12 years old July 30, 2011

Great Song!

I love this song! It's really pretty and sends positive messages! The only thing is that he says sexy at one point, but other than that, it perfectly fine!
Parent Written byKittypower July 30, 2011

GOOD SONG

VERY GOOD SONG!!!!
Kid, 10 years old July 17, 2011

Masterpiece

I love it! All about loving people the way they are (obviously) and being ok with yourself! Bruno Mars has done it again!
Teen, 16 years old Written byChronoTrigger July 3, 2011

The Circle of Life

The world isn't like Bruno Mars makes it out to be in this song- no one will ever find a husband or wife who accepts their spouse just the way they are, or even friends that do that! Stop making kids and teens expectations for life too high with this song!
Kid, 12 years old June 11, 2011

Awesome Song

I love this song! I love Bruno Mars, he rocks! I love this song so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome message.
Kid, 11 years old May 26, 2011

positive message

I love this song. I thank Bruno Mars for writing a song about loving someone for who they are the inside, not on the outside. Short,tall,fat,skinny, you are beautiful in many ways.
Kid, 12 years old April 16, 2011
Such a beautiful song about accepting others. No wonder it's so popular. Even I like it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycoolbrees09 March 23, 2011
this song is good for all ages. nothing wrong with it, and good messages
Kid, 12 years old March 12, 2011

Nothing bad here, just positive appreciation.

This is a very uplifting song.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydr duck March 4, 2011

To repetitive, and typical song about accepting others.

Bleh
Kid, 9 years old February 25, 2011
It's a delightful song about exepting people
Teen, 14 years old Written byParamoreFan09 February 23, 2011

What's not to love? :)

I love this song. I have so many great memories that happened with this song in the background... the lyrics are sweet. Why 3 stars? there's absolutely nothing bad in this song (except for one use of "sexy" referring to girls laugh but who cares?). Bruno Mars has really nice fun music. :)
Teen, 14 years old Written byMegan96 February 5, 2011
I'm not sure why, but I just don't like the idea of little kids listening to this song. I don't think 8 is a very good age for this song, because I don't think that they should be listening to a song about a guy who thinks a girl is 'sexy'.
Adult Written by90210fan February 2, 2011
Teen, 16 years old Written byMysterious_ballerina January 29, 2011

It's ok but gives off a sence of untrue love.

Ok this song is ok I liked it at first now it's way to over played and also not romantic my friend danced her first dance with her ex and because of that she wouldn't stop playing it...than they broke up and I started to sing it and she got mad O.o eaither way I wouldn't reccomend it since it's just a song about a guy who loves a girl.....not original.
Kid, 12 years old January 22, 2011

NICE all around

Great song.. Get stuck in your head... GOOD THOUGH...