All member reviews for "Just the Way You Are" (CD Single)

Sweet, clean R&B song about accepting others as they are.

Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2011

great song!

This is the best song ever! It is really great for girls who aren't impressed with their appearances. This song is telling girls that you look beautiful just the way you look right now. there is nothing wrong with you and no girl is perfect. Bruno is a great role model in this song. Positive messages are all over this song. The only reason I said there was some sexy stuff was because of this: He says: "Her lips, I could kiss them all day if she let me." and "Her laugh, she hates but I think it's so sexy" Great song!
Teen, 13 years old Written byleftbehindcrazed8 December 14, 2010

AWESOME!!!

I love this song! It's amazing. Bruno Mars does an amazing job with the vocals in this song, too. There is a great message that will influence everyone. Great song, overall!
Kid, 12 years old December 13, 2010
Kid, 11 years old December 5, 2010
Kid, 11 years old November 23, 2010

Perfect For Anyone - Just Annoying

I like the messages but I really hate the song. It's really annoying, "Just the way you are." The radio stations overplay it, and it just gets very annoying. Unless you want to be holding your ears everytime you hear it, don't play it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byilenee. November 15, 2010

:D

Great song. its very catchy, and it makes me happy when this is on the radio because its saying i'm beautiful. a small problem that i have is that he's only talking about how she LOOks not her PERSONALITY i think it would be way better if he did both.. but otherwise, beautiful song.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymusicgal13 November 14, 2010
A great relationship song saying that his girlfriend doesn't have to be picture perfect for him to love her.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMetaMarthMario October 20, 2010
AWESOME! However, it says, "Her lips, I wish I could kiss them all day if she let me, her laugh, she hates it but it think it's sexy."
Kid, 10 years old October 16, 2010
love the song but it does say "sexy" and "her lips, her lips i could kiss them all day if she let me"
Kid, 10 years old October 4, 2010

Annoying chorus+Bad artist+Typical love theme=CRAP!

Bruno Mars may do songs with cool artists and be in good songs, but hes annoying on his solo career. He sounds like a 9 year old girl, and thats so typical to sing about love. "Love. Love. I love you. Your amazing. Your one of a kind. Your the best thing thats ever happend to me." Thats what all pop songs are about. You shouldnt give younger kids alot of pop or thell be dating by kindergarten. This song might actually earn two stars if it wasnt by Bruno Mars and was not about love.
Kid, 12 years old September 24, 2010
The song is great for all ages, but I think the ratings might shoot up, since he got arrested for a suspicion of cocaine possesion in vegas on 9/19. And to common sense, personal life counts as good role models.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMillyMolly September 2, 2010

Loving it

Love the song, very nice and sweet
Teen, 13 years old Written byButterflyNM14 August 27, 2010

Its ok

It's okay. Positive messages.