All member reviews for "Just the Way You Are" (CD Single)

Sweet, clean R&B song about accepting others as they are.

Kid, 10 years old February 13, 2011

How?

For some reason I don't think this song is approite for a 8. One line says her lips I could kiss them all day if she let me her laugh she hates but i think it's so sexy. I can't see how common sense missed this one.
Kid, 11 years old February 21, 2011

Great Song With Great Messages!

I love this song. So many songs are about how people like others because of how they look. This song is about Bruno Mars loving someone because of who they are.
Kid, 12 years old January 21, 2011

Great song! :D

This is a really good song! Espiecially if you're a girl who doesn't like the way you are. It's really well sung, too. He has a voice of an angel, when he sings, and it's really addicting to listen to over and over again. Even though he says 'sexy' one time, oh well. It's still a good song! :D
Kid, 11 years old May 9, 2014

one of his best and most popular songs!

great song about accepting others for the way they are. in this world, there's this idea that everyone needs to look a certain way, and so many people feel insecure about their appearance. so the idea that you're perfect just the way you are is awesome! and besides, Bruno Mars rocks!!! :D
Teen, 16 years old Written byEntertaimentCritic88 November 27, 2013

Another great Bruno Mars song.

This song is very nice, clean, and positive. Bruno is doing great. This is one of his best song (with the best being The Lazy Song). You should listen to this song, you will really enjoy it.
Kid, 6 years old November 24, 2013

An Umer Made

A great song with messages and being nice. Clean and sweet.9.0
Kid, 8 years old November 19, 2013

lovely song about being great just the way you are.

kids under 6 would not enjoy it.
Kid, 8 years old November 17, 2013

good song.

lots of good messages about how you are great just the way you are .
Adult Written bycommonsensegal September 27, 2013

Bruno Mars =]

Teen, 16 years old Written byrebma97 July 21, 2013

Very Positive Message For Kids

Musically this isn't my favorite song, but I can't dislike it because of the lyrics. They are extremely positive, saying that someone is beautiful the way they are. There's not much to worry about here. The song is about romance and has references to kissing; the word "sexy" is used at least once, but it's not really explicit.
Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 December 23, 2012

Sweet song

It's really sweet, that's why it's a good song...well, and because it sounds cool :P The only iffy thing is 'sexy', which is only said once :)
Kid, 10 years old December 22, 2012

Good message.

This song has a really great message, and my grandma loves it. I and her love it because it's says that your amazing, and you don't need to change. Plus, it might make you feel amazing just the way you are. :)
Kid, 11 years old October 19, 2012

think of this

good song no violence, sex , language, consumerism,or drinking, drugs & smoking
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 30, 2012

Great song!

Sorry I didn't write a review yesterday.After school,my friend came over and we went bowling,went swimming in my backyard pool,ate food at Sonic for dinner (my friend and I LOVE Sonic),and played some video games.Just The Way You Are is a great song! Amazing lyrics,decent rythm,piano-like antics,ect.Whats not to like?!
Kid, 10 years old August 5, 2012

Not really a fan.

The song has a good message: "Oh, her eyes, her eyes, make the stars look like they're not shinin'. Her hair, her hair, falls perfectly without her tryin'." Despite the good message, I don't like this song. I guess I'm just not a fan of Bruno's voice. Still, The Lazy Song is worse than this. This song is good for mature 8 or 9 year olds, as long as they know not to call their insecure friends (if they have any), er, sexy. Or sing that part at school... in fact, some middle schoolers came to my school, sang that song, and replaced "sexy" with "funny"... makes no sense if you think about it. -Samantha (chocolatecake123)
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 8, 2012

Love it!

My favorite Bruno Mars song.
Parent of a 5 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 May 31, 2012

just the way you are cd single

Families can talk about the most important qualities to focus on in the people you love. What's more important: the way someone looks, or acts? Why? Is it possible to love someone who makes you mad sometimes? How?
Teen, 16 years old Written byanders09ma May 27, 2012

Just The Way you are

I LOVE Bruno Mars! One of my favorite male artists! Always keeps his songs clean and catchy! :)
Kid, 12 years old May 12, 2012

awesome!!!

Awesome song!! i really feel it when i hear this song
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 26, 2012

Great messasges and great role models!

This song is GREAT! It's got positve messages and epic role models!