All member reviews for Justified

Solid R&B; check lyrics before sharing with kids.

Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 August 4, 2011

Nice

This album is a bit iffy, but it's a nice one. And listening to him in NSync and him on this album, I think his voice improved. Now, about the sex on this album. Random iffy lines come up in the songs. Like in "Rock Your Body" (...that a-- shakin' thing you do" and "better have you naked by the end of the song) and "Like I Love You" (in the rap: "Funny how a few words turn into sex"). There's probably more, but that's all I know right now. Overall, it's a good album. EDIT September 12, 2013: Sex (the parts I didn't mention before): "Tell you what I'm gonna/pull you close and share my groove" in "Rock Your Body" and besides making... "noises", "I could think of a couple positions for you/Feelin' lucky, lemme touch your spot, might be leaving with me before the night is through" and "When you took my hand up so calm, touched to your cherry lip balm/A million nasty things with through my mind"....
Adult Written byMichael G. April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written byErin_aimeee March 9, 2014

I <3 justin

I honestly don't know what common sense was thinking when the published this but this album has some great songs. This is his first album after being in N'Sync, so there is barely anything bad in it. There are a few sexual references in Rock your body, like i love you and maybe some other songs I honestly don't know or care because I only like some songs on the album. In like i love you, the rapper is the one that talks about sex... not timberlake, so if you are concerned just remember a RAPPER was rapping (i mean are you surprised). Catchy songs. one of the best albums.
Adult Written bysra_timberlake07 April 9, 2008

I <3 Justin

This CD has some sexual innuendos that surprised me, but overall it is a good CD. The sexual innuendos aren't often enough to be taken seriously. I love this CD and Justin Timberlake.