All member reviews for Kidz Bop

Mostly bland pop covers sung by anonymous kids.

Teen, 16 years old Written byXandrez January 29, 2009

Music Slaughter

They cant even sing, and they kill all good music. To be honest, i hate the jonas brothers and i feel bad they got their songs on kidz bop.
Kid, 10 years old June 9, 2010

kidz bop should be in juvi or alcatraz or something.

kidz bop is evil! first of all, they should sue kidz bop for copyright. second, if they dont get in any fedral trouble with that, they should be sent to jail for how terrible their singing is. the real songs are lame enough, kidz bop just makes them horrible. you can tell kidz bop are bad role models if you look at #16. they remake TI, whos in prison, kanye west whos a big time jerk, and the black eyed peas who male i gotta feeling so innocent but when you here imma be its like rated m. but if you want to deaf, buy this album.
Adult Written byMusicman23 April 9, 2008

BEWARE OF KIDZ BOP!!!

Kidz Bop is a danger to young kids everywhere. It reveals mature topics to kids. Although they may not fully understand what the words mean, the concepts are engrained in their minds. DO NOT BUY KIDZ BOP FOR YOUR KIDS!!!
Kid, 10 years old March 23, 2011

I hate Kidz Bop!!!

Kidz bop is stupid! Do you even want to waste your time listening to one of the worst CDs in the world? All kidz bop does is steals all of our favorite songs and ruins it with their sassy kid singing, they are way too young to sing and it is pathetic! Never waste your money on this crap!
Parent of a 2 and 10 year old Written bySteffauri516 January 22, 2013

What's the point of this again?

No, really. What is the point of Kidz Bop? The first Kidz Bop CDs made their debut when I was in my early teens, so naturally it didn't appeal to me in the least then. Now, I have a 10 year old daughter and a 2 year old son and frankly, they aren't that impressed by it either. Honestly for my sake on long drives I'm glad they don't like it! But really, Kidz Bop is targeted towards...well...kids, my oldest is 10 and I'm fairly certain the music caters to children as old as preteens, but one of her aunts bought her one of the CDs (I think they're on #40 or something now?) two years ago for her birthday and she listened to it maybe three or four times before completely tiring out of it. And personally, I really don't get the point of all the hype Kidz Bop gets. For those of you who have never listened to it, go to Youtube and look up some of the music; all it is, is the most popular songs of the moment, re-sung by kids instead of the actual artists. On some songs they change the lyrics, and admittedly the rewrites are very poor. The latest one I've heard was a Katy Perry song where they replaced the phrase "we got matching tattoos" with, "you bought me a balloon" or something along those lines. Apparently some parents would rather their children listen to Kidz Bop as opposed to the real songs because of the content, which frankly I don't understand. Whenever my daughter finds music she likes (my son is still a bit too young to decide his music tastes!) I usually preview it, and if there is swearing, sexual innuendo, etc. I just download the clean version for her. She doesn't notice the difference and the content is appropriate. Honestly, I wouldn't waste your time with the franchise. The rewritten lyrics are terrible, clean versions of real music generally please everyone, parents and kids alike, and I'm sure your older kids will be much happier as well--it's almost like a transition into 'real' music for them. While we are not a Kidz Bops family, I'd rate the content on for kids 5 and up.
Teen, 16 years old Written bydavestrider May 26, 2013

ear torture

kidz bop or however you call it is literally ear torture my bro used to force me to listen to this shet when i was younger but i ended up screaming from the ear pain. i dont even care if its not appropiate for the lil kiddos to listen to songs with cuss words but this is worse it makes blood come out of your ears and makes you go deaf especially the call me maybe one ugh
Teen, 14 years old Written bymusiclover1 September 11, 2010

11 and up

wellll i think kidzbop is done i love the real version of songs not kidzbop first "baby" by j bieber is on kidzbop well my little cousin wen she was FIVE called him HOT which i dont even use that language im around it but i dont use it oh back on topic katy perrys "hot n cold" i think kidzbop is dumb for turning "we kiss,we make up" to "we HUG,we make up" so yea...
Kid, 9 years old July 3, 2012

Please, dont hurt yourself...

Don't make me vomit! :-(. The squeeky Kids sing one of the great songs and ruin them for good if you hear KB. When I heard them I cryed saying, "WHY? THE HUMANITY!" I was about to tear my ears off...Realy. The radio stilled played it so I banged on the radio until it broke. I took out the CD and let its last moments breathe....then I got the knife and stabbed the CD! See, that's what I was about to do. When there ad turns on TV i yell and scream. If you want no ears...buy....I can't say it...Kid...z...bop....*sob sob*
Teen, 17 years old Written byReviewsandFun8910 August 25, 2013

Good for kids, but still annoying.

Kidz Bop is annoying. I hate how they sing. Some kids have talent, but the Kidz Bop kids are just terrible at singing. Don't buy a Kidz Bop CD because it's not good at all.
Adult Written byLedZeppelinFan January 6, 2012

Kidz Bop ruins some great songs. Led Zeppelin are legends.

Kidz Bop is stupid and horrible. They have creepy music, their music is more disturbing than the Goddess Bunny.
Parent Written byreg show August 3, 2011

Sucks

Kidz Bop sucks it Is just a bunch of dumb remixes they just make a bunch of dumb sons dumber
Adult Written bymojoblack April 9, 2008

I cringed when I heard this music's lyrics.

This Kidz Bop music is not suited for anyone under 16. There is too much sexual overtones and our society has sexualized things at way to early of an age. 5 and 6 year olds are listening to this drivel. Parents need to read the lyrics before letting their children listen to the music.
Kid, 10 years old August 6, 2015

OMG STOP MURDERING PEOPLES EARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KIDZ BOP IS THE WORST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THOSE KIDS VOICES SUCK THEY ARE SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SOUND LIKE A FLOCK OF DYING DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THEY NOW RUINED GDFR AND I AM SO SO MAD AT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF KIDZ BOP EVER LOOKS AT THIS I WOULD WANT TO TELL THEM THAT THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE BUY YOUR JUNK OR AS YOU CALL THEM "ALBUMS" IS BECAUSE THAT LITTLE KIDS WILL BUY ANYTHING WITH THE WORDS KIDZ IN THEM AND PARENS CANT REFUST THERE CUTE LITTLE FACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CAN YOU PLZ DO HUMANITY A FAVOR AND JUST STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old October 13, 2014

Pointless.

I personally find Kidz Bop pointless, because these kids can't sing, the instrumentals are crap, and there's no point in having kids sing this stuff if there's a clean version.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymrbookworm01 December 16, 2012

Could be better, but.....

I've never bought one of these CDs, but i've listened to cover songs they've made online. While I feel some of the kids singing are good, there's a lot of songs they've covered that aren't very good (Ex. Kelly Clarkson's "Because Of You"). Also, some of the songs they have them sing are NOT meant for kids (Ex. Evanescence's "Bring Me To Life" and "My Immortal") They aren't inappropriate, but they have dark undertones most children wouldn't relate to. All together, I think Kidz Bop would be good if the singers were better and they cleaned the lyrics up better. Don't recommend it. Violence: Some songs describe physical violence (i.e. Pink's "So What") or mental suffering (i.e. Evanescence's "My Immortal") that most children won't relate to. Sex: Some songs involve sexual activities (most are censored out). But some questionable lyrics get through. Consumerism: Some products are advertised with the CDs (i.e. Comic book, tattoos, and stickers). Plus, there's a dance video game spin-off. Drinking: Most drug/drinking content in songs are censored out, but some slip by (i.e. The lyric "Now give me more, more, till I can't stand" is kept in their rendition of Nicki Minaj's "Starships")
Kid, 12 years old December 23, 2010

Not Good For Anyone & Any Age

They ruin all the good songs that teens like these days. They play the darn commercial like 456295498 times every single day. Most of the songs that are REALLY popular, they have bad meaning/language in them. Who in the world came up with this junk?
Kid, 11 years old July 15, 2015

This sounds awful.

What makes them think kids need their own music producers? Just let the kids watch the real stuff, they'll find it eventually, because this is terrible, coming from a kid.
Teen, 16 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 July 25, 2013

Bleh.

This band ruins music. They ruin the good songs and as for the already bad ones, KB makes them WORSE. This band is annoying and talentless.
Kid, 11 years old July 23, 2012

I hate kidz bop....

They suck!!! They actually take verses out of the song and the voices are flat and BLLLLLLAAAAAAANNNNNDDDDDD. So if they were trying to compare to worthless crap like Justin Beiber, then mission accomplished.
Kid, 11 years old February 11, 2011

Waste of energy!!

dumb!Nobody will like it!!!!!!