All member reviews for Kidz Bop

Teen, 16 years old Written byXandrez January 29, 2009

Music Slaughter

They cant even sing, and they kill all good music. To be honest, i hate the jonas brothers and i feel bad they got their songs on kidz bop.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymusiclover1 September 11, 2010

11 and up

wellll i think kidzbop is done i love the real version of songs not kidzbop first "baby" by j bieber is on kidzbop well my little cousin wen she was FIVE called him HOT which i dont even use that language im around it but i dont use it oh back on topic katy perrys "hot n cold" i think kidzbop is dumb for turning "we kiss,we make up" to "we HUG,we make up" so yea...
Kid, 9 years old April 10, 2010

booooooo

it's really stupid i mean the kids voices suck . they mock good songs.
Kid, 10 years old March 23, 2011

I hate Kidz Bop!!!

Kidz bop is stupid! Do you even want to waste your time listening to one of the worst CDs in the world? All kidz bop does is steals all of our favorite songs and ruins it with their sassy kid singing, they are way too young to sing and it is pathetic! Never waste your money on this crap!
Teen, 16 years old Written bydavestrider May 26, 2013

ear torture

kidz bop or however you call it is literally ear torture my bro used to force me to listen to this shet when i was younger but i ended up screaming from the ear pain. i dont even care if its not appropiate for the lil kiddos to listen to songs with cuss words but this is worse it makes blood come out of your ears and makes you go deaf especially the call me maybe one ugh
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 18, 2012

I agree with Duper_Drew!

Guys stop hating on Kidz Bop.I'm a teen,and I still listen to KB.So shut up and grow up! As for the 2 star rating,shouldn't KB have 5 stars? I mean,they take out the cuss words and other inapropriate things in songs and replace them with non-inapropiate words.BTW,they don't "ruin" songs.Like I said before,they make songs KID FRIENDLY.So cut it out the horrible and disgusting reviews! Sure they use suckish songs at times,but most of the songs they sing are great! So I hope you learned a lesson from my review you trolls,cyberbullies,people who post Kidz Bop rants on YouTube! I like Kidz Bop,have a nice day.
Kid, 9 years old July 3, 2012

Please, dont hurt yourself...

Don't make me vomit! :-(. The squeeky Kids sing one of the great songs and ruin them for good if you hear KB. When I heard them I cryed saying, "WHY? THE HUMANITY!" I was about to tear my ears off...Realy. The radio stilled played it so I banged on the radio until it broke. I took out the CD and let its last moments breathe....then I got the knife and stabbed the CD! See, that's what I was about to do. When there ad turns on TV i yell and scream. If you want no ears...buy....I can't say it...Kid...z...bop....*sob sob*
Kid, 10 years old June 9, 2010

kidz bop should be in juvi or alcatraz or something.

kidz bop is evil! first of all, they should sue kidz bop for copyright. second, if they dont get in any fedral trouble with that, they should be sent to jail for how terrible their singing is. the real songs are lame enough, kidz bop just makes them horrible. you can tell kidz bop are bad role models if you look at #16. they remake TI, whos in prison, kanye west whos a big time jerk, and the black eyed peas who male i gotta feeling so innocent but when you here imma be its like rated m. but if you want to deaf, buy this album.
Teen, 17 years old Written byReviewsandFun8910 August 25, 2013

Good for kids, but still annoying.

Kidz Bop is annoying. I hate how they sing. Some kids have talent, but the Kidz Bop kids are just terrible at singing. Don't buy a Kidz Bop CD because it's not good at all.
Teen, 15 years old Written byChristian gurl April 26, 2011

It's good they change the lyrics
Kid, 11 years old February 11, 2011

Waste of energy!!

dumb!Nobody will like it!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bygirl4natwolff August 10, 2010

Vomit- worhty

this sucks .i hate kids bop.
Teen, 16 years old Written byPinkarray April 5, 2015

Kidz bop needs to stop!

I used to kinda like Kidz Bop when I was younger, but then I realized how their voices sound like nails on a chalkboard. And I never thought they should even think about remaking adult songs to make them innocent. I even remember this one song, one of their own songs called it sounds like a hit, then she says it smells like a pit! What? That doesn't even make any sense! So, these kids are like fifth graders or something? And they strive to make great voices but I'm just sick of these kids singing all these great pop songs.
Kid, 12 years old October 13, 2014

Pointless.

I personally find Kidz Bop pointless, because these kids can't sing, the instrumentals are crap, and there's no point in having kids sing this stuff if there's a clean version.
Teen, 15 years old Written byBloggergirl101 August 4, 2014

Just plain terrible

Every time these commercials for albums come on, I wanna smash my tv. These kids can't sing at all. It ruins your ears. They make silly changes to the songs that make no sense at all. In "The one that got away" by Katy Perry, the original lyrics in the song were "and we got matching tattoos" They changed it to "And we got matching balloons" There is nothing wrong with saying tattoos.
Kid, 10 years old April 18, 2014

Ok

It is appropriate music and it won't hurt kids.It might say a few thing that are not edited out but they are 95% appropriate
Kid, 11 years old March 7, 2014

Music straight from hell to your radio

BECAUSE SEXY IS A SWEAR WORD O_o Yeah, this is pretty hardcore stuff right here people! But seriously, its terrible, buy this for your kids and they will run away from you. I didn't think it was possible but Jonas Brothers just got worse. DON'T DO THIS TO YOUR KIDS PEOPLE!!! On the other hand, its a great torcher device if your in to that kind of stuff.
Kid, 11 years old December 27, 2013

KIDZBOP SUCKS

I HATE KIDZBOP!!! first of all, all of the kid's voices sound the same when they sing and the music videos that they have are really cheesy! Also, they ruin great songs with their singing and making the songs "child friendly".
Teen, 14 years old Written byTheBombFunn August 25, 2013

Kidz Bop makes me mad!

I hate Kidz Bop, it's a CD that never should've been made. Plus, it's a rip-off of Now That's What I Call Music. All these kids do is take all our good songs and ruin them with their sassy and annoying kid voices, it is just so stupid and immature!!!! Not to mention, they also replace the bad words and sexual references with innocent words that make the lyrics make no sense. In other words, just save your money and go buy Now That's What I Call Music (like I said earlier).
Teen, 16 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 July 25, 2013

Bleh.

This band ruins music. They ruin the good songs and as for the already bad ones, KB makes them WORSE. This band is annoying and talentless.