Mostly bland pop covers sung by anonymous kids.

Kid, 12 years old April 22, 2011

It was made for KIDS not tweens/teens . "by kidz for kidz" heard it before?

I along with most of you other reviewers really dislike kidz bop. But everyone is blowing it out of proportion. Just about all the kids who reviewed are 11+ so obviously you've outgrown it. When a little kid hears music then they get a cd of it, they would never know the lyrics were changed. I will admit though that some of the lyrics they changed just make no sense and are just embarrassing. To parents; if you want to buy kidz bop for your kid, just make sure that they're not old enough where they're aware that its not the real song. It's probably gonna last from age 6-8 before they get tired if it. The main reason kidz bop was made was to let kids listen to songs that may be a little bad and change them a bit rather than giving them the instrumental version. Kidz bop started in 2001 and they really were a hit back then. I bet barely any if you other reviewers took their target audience unto consideration when you wrote tour review. And by the way, they're releasing kidz bop 20 on July 19, 2011. »Enjoy«
Teen, 13 years old Written byshadow gal September 16, 2010

non kids bop

i see no problum with it but they should not call it kids bop. i say eight and up.
Kid, 11 years old July 10, 2010

what a pile of poop

i hate kidz bop they suck they ruin every good song in the world
Kid, 12 years old November 28, 2009

My Ears Went Deaf

It is appropriate, but murder for the ears. I wouldn't buy it.
Kid, 9 years old October 14, 2009

OK

nothing bad about kidz bop. but sometimes they REALLY SUCK
Kid, 10 years old August 21, 2009

Horrible and Bland!

Horrible. These remixes by kids maybe appropriate, but i think that kidz bop sucks. It has the worst voices and the worst lyrics. It's like killing a song.
Kid, 12 years old January 1, 2009

:P

They slaughtered the songs. They have not developed their voices yet and are too high to hit the correct notes. once you hear one of these songs you never think of the actual songs the same way again.

thus is a killer of all good songs

this is the worst songs i ever hered . they kill all the good songs!!!! and if theres a curs like da** or H** or A** thall leave it like a blank. so its like this avril lavin song, its a......could night . they randoomly puaes. the kids have bad sinig vocis they all sound the same and the world will end of all music from this reched ear herting mind melting same sing boring song! so if you have have a mined dont get it!
Adult Written byBritnee B. January 8, 2017

Not kid appropriate music

This just isn't appropriate nusic for kids the age they think they are targetting. There is plenty of music that is appropriate that they could use and instead they choose to use the song not appropriate. I understand some parents dont mind their kids listening to that kind of music. My mom never did and i wont care either. But i know from experience mentoring in an elementary school and half the kids wouldnt be allowed to listen to these songs and everyone acts like its okay because a child is singing it. Its not making the situation any better. If youre going to continue making music for kids which when i have kids will never allow my children to listen to because I would much rather hear people who actually sing the song sing it. You should at least use kid appropriate music.
Kid, 9 years old November 2, 2016
Kid, 11 years old October 23, 2016

Annoying

Kidz Bop is annoying. They change lyrics of good songs, they sing songs at different tempos, and much more. If you like hearing kids sing, this is for you. If not, go and buy Now That's What I Call Music instead.
Kid, 10 years old July 21, 2016

Only thing good is that it helps me listen to new songs

Here's the good part . It helps me learn new songs , that's where the good part ends ... COPYRIGHT!! What is so lame is that they copy other people's songs , sing them and change the words. I would rather listen to Taylor Swifts Black Space than their KA BONKGHKAMOBI . They sell it for $ 12 and it is just random kids singing it. Other celebrities sell their CDs for $11
Kid, 10 years old April 18, 2014

Ok

It is appropriate music and it won't hurt kids.It might say a few thing that are not edited out but they are 95% appropriate
Kid, 11 years old February 1, 2013

Great Cd

All of the crud people are saying about this is ridiculous. These are great cd's and they wouldn't be going on for so long if kids weren't buying these. I'm in fifth grade and I love Kidz Bop. These kids are amazing role models.
Kid, 12 years old November 15, 2011

OMG

in "the lazy song" they mention "oh my god." This happened in the new kidzbop cd
Teen, 13 years old Written byperfectionist July 16, 2010

Seriously? Can you HEAR the songs they have?!?!

People are so evil these days! What is happening? These songs are VERY inappropriate, and they have little kids sing the songs. It's stupid and evil. Kidz Bop is poison for the child's mind. If the REAL songs are iffy for ages 13, then why are the SAME songs that are sung by kids ON for ages 9?!?!?! So what if the bad words are edited out; kids might look up the real version or something. Just plain bad. Don't let your kids listen to this.
Teen, 14 years old Written byRosebud95 July 9, 2010

Eh...

The kids singing is "eh" and the only song they remade that I actually like is, "She Will Be Loved" (originally by Maroon 5) in which the kids sound like they are singing and are enjoying it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byallyra99 June 15, 2010

Good and bad

They sing a remix of the original boom boom pow which had the s wordbut is changed to hit.But you got to admit there songs are pretty clean.
Kid, 11 years old July 23, 2009

some lyrics are sex related

Some of the songs have lyrics that are sex related. i dont think that thats appropiate for the small children who are listening to this. some of the songs origanal artist are not good role models at all! for example on kidz bop 8 the song 1,2 step. good song but the origanal artist, ciara and missy elliot are not good role models! they did a pretty good of blocking out the bad words but i still think its iffy for age 9.
Kid, 9 years old November 21, 2008

Kidz bop 14 is......OK! I like Kidz bop 4 and 5 better....