All member reviews for Kiss & Tell

Kid, 8 years old December 19, 2009

Selena Gomez can be a role model for anyone.

Selena Gomez is a wonderful role model just becuase she's friends with Milley Cyrus and Milley Cyrus is a bad role model doesn't make Selena Gomez a bad role model to. Spread the word.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMileyySupport January 2, 2010

Selena needs to put down the microphone

I HATE THIS ALBUM.It's boring,fake and uninteresting don't waste your time
Kid, 11 years old February 24, 2010

SELENA ROCKS!

Selena Gomez is awesome!!Her CD is really amazing,and listening,I have finally kinda let go of Miley a LITTLE.
Kid, 11 years old July 10, 2013

STEP OFF YOU SELENA GOMEZ HATERS!

HEY ALL YOU SELENA GOMEZ HATERS! READ THIS COMMENT! IF YOU HATE SELENA IT'S BECAUSE YOU WANT THE TALENT SHE HAS! SO WHAT IS SHE'S REALLY AUTOTUNNED! SO IS OWL CITY! BUT YA'LL AREN'T HATING ON HIM! SO GO DO SOMETHING BETTER WITH YOUR TIME, LIKE LISTEN TO THINGS YOU DO LIKE, AND COMMENT ON THOOSE!
Kid, 11 years old June 27, 2011

Quit Hating on Selena

Quit hating on Sel!!! This song isn't bad it's better for pre teens going through boy trouble.
Teen, 16 years old Written bylalaland503 June 13, 2011

catchy and upbeat

Selena Gomez is a really good role model,and I tend to listen to her music a lot. She is sending a good message to her fans and parents as well, I really like her and I always will, the songs on the album are catchy and very upbeat, I listen to It all the time.
Kid, 10 years old September 6, 2010

Perfect for Anyone!!!!!

I love Selena's first CD. It is perfect for kids to relate to. There is no swearing, alcoholic mentioning or anything. It is a must buy!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySarahx August 31, 2010

Tweens will love it and we'll catch some teens singing along!

Ah Selena, your a keeper aren't you. For your first album I have to say it's catchy and you still keep it clean so parents don't hang you! The videos are quirky, no sexy dancing! Overall 8/10!
Teen, 14 years old Written bySalimullah August 25, 2010

Thumbs Up if you're a Kid!!

Good for kids which makes it a goodie-two-shoes
Teen, 13 years old Written byBieberFeverLove August 21, 2010

HORRIBLE< BORING< FAKE

I am practically a *teen* and I absolutely HATE this album. Selena can NOT sing live AT ALL so to make her look good she has her voice animated in every song which is not a good role model because its showing kids that being fake is exceptional which is NOT. (If you dont believe me just go to youtube and search selena gomez LIVE she may sound great and all on the CD but listen to her REAL voice before you comment. It sucks.)Most of the songs she didnt even write herself and the thing that bothers most people is that the artist name is under Selena Gomez & **THE SCENE** She NEVER gives enough credit to her band which are the ones who have the TRUE talent NOT her. The messages in the song are mostly about love and romance which is not appropriate for younger kids. Although she is an exceptional actress she should stop singing and just stick to what shes best at.
Kid, 11 years old April 30, 2010

Crappy Album

Sorry about my very angry review on Falling Down, I was just really ticked off and ready to go off. I apologize. On a different subject, this album sucks. A. She doesn't even write her own songs, B. This is the type of cutesy bubblegum pop that's straight out of the brain of a washed-out hitmaker.
Kid, 12 years old April 2, 2010

Bad singing...

Selena Gomez's songs aren't bad, it's just her singing that ruins it.
Kid, 12 years old January 7, 2010

i just like it cuz its a good cd
Kid, 9 years old December 28, 2009

Selena sends out messages like you are who you are. I have this CD and it says, " you know who you are and to me that's exciting" in Natrully I think.
Kid, 11 years old November 21, 2009

Perfect!

I love it! it has good messages and the songs all have good beats, and there are only 1 or 2 slow songs