All member reviews for "Kissin U" (CD single)

Bubblegum pop song doesn't go beyond kissing; OK for tweens.

Kid, 10 years old February 22, 2011

Not that bad!

Gosh parents chill out it's not that bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old May 6, 2010

e.g. Perfect for older kids and tweens!!!!

the best song yet!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old April 17, 2010

typical song that is song by everyone!

Miranda Cosgrove is not the best actor but she is a pritty good singer. The only problem is what songs she picks. And this song wasn't the best. I mean all people seem to sing about nowadays is kisssing and realtionships. But to go as low as making a song called "kissing you"? No, not good. I like Miranda cosgroves singing but this song was just awful!
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 December 3, 2012

kissin u cd single

you miss out on when you become exclusively involved with one person? Families can talk about the media pressure to have sex. Do you see characters who equate love with having sex? Do you think you can have strong feelings for someone and maintain a responsible relationship? How do you really know who "the one" for you is? What are the benefits to waiting? Talk about tween stars growing up. Do they go through the same issues you are dealing with? Does it help to see them change and grow, or do you feel pressure to live up to their looks and image?
Teen, 13 years old Written bykamalsharma179 August 13, 2012

General Insurance

ICICI Lombard General Insurance ICICI Lombard is a great private insurance company with solid history.
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 8, 2012

okay for tweens.

Dumb, pointless song, I think.
Kid, 11 years old March 26, 2012
Kid, 12 years old January 19, 2012

know your kid

Think about this: I remember watching barbie films when I was little and thee was always a kiss at the end. How is a song about kissing any different to barbie? It isn't! Although, know your kid, some think kissing is gross.
Kid, 11 years old December 18, 2011

It's Iffy

She says "I might die. When I forget how to breath." Was that nessicary, Miranda? I disagree with CMS because of this one line: "And I promised myself I wouldn't do this until I knew it was right for me." In my persepective, thats a reference to s*x! This song's concept is kissing your boyfriend so much and thinking that you have romance because of that and that it might be time to take a step forward! Why is Miranda singing something like this? I thought she was better than that. Maybe I was wrong.
Kid, 12 years old July 6, 2011

Seriously.

Seriously, you guys need to stop being so conservative. Its just song.
Kid, 10 years old March 19, 2011

Miranda Cosgrove Rocks!

Guys, I love Miranda Cosgrove so much I wish I could merry her, I even saw her in concert on her 2011 dancing crazy tour and she even waved to me once I got close to the stage!
Teen, 14 years old Written byMegan96 February 5, 2011
Definitely not my favorite song, but there's nothing wrong with it. It's just an innocent little Miranda Cosgrove song that discusses kissing.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPrincessNoriBori February 2, 2011
It's not a bad song, in fact, it's quite good. I can definitely say I like it, it's not meaningful or anything, but a nice, catchy song that's probably fine for everybody.
Parent Written byCommonSenseParent January 27, 2011

Miranda Cosgrove produces a seemingly "innocent" song with a underlying sexual meaning.

Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 12, 2011

cute song

i love this song. i think its cute. dont take everything so seriously.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMOVIE13 August 26, 2010

DO NOT LISTEN!!!!!!

UHHHHHHHHHHH THIS SONG IS SOOOOOOOO ICK! DO NOT LISTEN TO IT!
Teen, 14 years old Written byEspumaMarina August 21, 2010

Its Okay..

Eh, not my favorite song, I just dont like it, sorry. Its not just the whole meaning of the song, but its just I dont ike the rythem, thats all. But the song does annoy me because its mostly about kissing, dont tell me "welcome to the real world" because I'm just saying these songs annoy me, but she's not that bad of a singer. I'm not saying its inapropreate, I just dont like it.
Kid, 11 years old August 21, 2010
I don't know but it almost talks about having sex with the right boy. Good tune bad language.
Kid, 10 years old August 6, 2010
There is barely anything bad with this wrong with this song! I love it!
Kid, 10 years old July 30, 2010