All parent member reviews for "Kissin U" (CD single)

Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 December 3, 2012

kissin u cd single

you miss out on when you become exclusively involved with one person? Families can talk about the media pressure to have sex. Do you see characters who equate love with having sex? Do you think you can have strong feelings for someone and maintain a responsible relationship? How do you really know who "the one" for you is? What are the benefits to waiting? Talk about tween stars growing up. Do they go through the same issues you are dealing with? Does it help to see them change and grow, or do you feel pressure to live up to their looks and image?
Parent Written byCommonSenseParent January 27, 2011

Miranda Cosgrove produces a seemingly "innocent" song with a underlying sexual meaning.

Adult Written bybookslover88 July 8, 2010

Parent of a 7 year old Written byartsaddiction May 4, 2010

Not for young children

This song focuses way too much on kissing. I think children are already bombarded as it is with sex on television. They play this song nonstop on television and I don't think it is giving a positive message to young kids, "when I'm kissing you my senses come alive?" Not good.
Parent of a 11 year old Written bypinkyy12 May 2, 2010

pinkyy

why firegirl8500
Adult Written byambertlyn April 25, 2010

The song itself is not what I have a problem, but when Nick plays it. When I am trying to watch spongebob, or fairly oddparents with my 3 and 9 year old and having to explain to them what the lyrics mean. I find that it is not appropriate for the times that it is shown. The children these days have enough to worry about, kissing and boyfriends should not be a concern until 14 or 15....if then.
Parent of a 3, 7, 10, 11, 17, and 17 year old Written byTreythetired April 22, 2010

It's ok

It's a good song, Don't see how parents are offened, It's a music video, Romance music video. Good music to :D