All member reviews for Leave This Town

Wholesome singer sticks with squeaky-clean approach.

Teen, 14 years old Written bybookworm12345511 June 26, 2010
It mentions drugs once in the song life after you " I must have been high" and I think u missed that but I love this cd I've played it at least 60 times my favorite songs supernatural
Kid, 11 years old October 5, 2009

Cute CD without faults.

This CD shows what an honest relationship is and I adore that. But, the reason that it is for 10+ in my opinion is because that this can go over MANY young heads.
Teen, 13 years old Written byi'mbeautiful January 8, 2016

Amazing & entertaining & encouraging & a role model

amazing sound and great artist no violence
Kid, 12 years old May 11, 2011

Great Role Models

Daughtry is a Great Band that doesnt have Explicit Music! There great role models for kids. A Must!
Teen, 17 years old Written byDavid Wood April 29, 2010

For teens and adults alike

Leave This Town is a great album for teens and adults. There is no foul language, sexual innuendo, reference to drugs, alcohol, or smoking, or other negative issues. It does talk about the downsides of relationships though but it isn't too heavy or depressing and will go over younger kid's heads. "You Don't Belong", "Ghost of Me", and "Call Your Name" are my favorites.
Teen, 15 years old Written byjessica.horsecrazy April 7, 2010

Perfect for tweens and teenagers

‘Leave This Town’ is the second album from ex-American Idol, Chris Daughtry. It carries on the legacy of quality, talent and rocking that his first album created. All of the songs are incredible, though I prefer the more up-beat songs (such as ‘What I Meant To Say’, ‘You Don’t Belong’ and ‘Ghost Of Me’). All of the songs have very simple beats, which are great for young wannabe rockers like myself who are interested in learning the songs and still get your foot tapping. My only concern with this album is that it focuses a little bit more on the downs of love rather than the ups and may be a bit mature for kids under the age of eleven. However, if you are older than that, you will love it! Overall, ‘Leave This Town’ is a brilliant Hard Rock album, appropriate for kids aged 11 +. - Everything is permissible, but not everything is beneficial.
Kid, 10 years old November 3, 2009

Sad songs, but perfect for 10-year-olds

The lyrics contain NO talk of drugs, no language and no sexual lyrics. Gives positive messages in songs. Great for kids 10 and up
Teen, 14 years old Written byDvd9898 August 7, 2009

AWESOME!

Daughtry is awesome and deserved the American Idol award. This album is no different