"Stairway" and more classics on Led Zep masterpiece.

Teen, 15 years old Written bydurza11 July 13, 2012

Not as bad as the official review makes it.

First off, Led Zeppelin is my favorite band of all times, so this may be a tad biased. I'll try and keep my opinion out of it. Like the above review says, this is arguably Led's best album. The classic "Stairway to Heaven" was first released on this album, as well as "Black Dog." Black Dog is not as bad as the above review makes it sound. The so called "Grunting and Screeching" is barely noticeable, and when noticed, it doesn't sound sexual at all. Stairway to Heaven is (Probably) about a girl who dies and is ascending to heaven, although the purpose of the song is debated. All over a great album. I would recommend it to anybody who loves the hard rock stuff.
Teen, 16 years old Written byHackenbacker October 4, 2012

Let them live a little

Let your kid listen to this. Get them a head start in life with decent classic rock. I'm pretty sure most parents have grown up with this album. Let your kid live a little.
Teen, 13 years old Written byVengence128 September 2, 2012

Led to the Zep! to the len!

Led Zeppelin! Yay! this album rocks as well! Such as the greatest hits as: Stairway to Heaven and Black Dog but some of your kids may find this not their type.. and I have to agree first I do, now I love it! and amazingly but some kids may find there music tense such as robert plant's groans and such and screeches. Amazingly I have the exact Record Vinyl in it's case! and Its Awesome 9/10!!
Adult Written byjimmypage October 18, 2015

Rock N' Roll at its finest!

Best album of the band I've ever heard! Next on my list would be the first album, Led Zeppelin I. The band is at its peak on this album, with Robert Plant's powerful vocals, Jonesy's talent in pretty much each and every instrument, Bonham's thunderous beats that will make your heart rate end up so high, and of course Page's eerily catchy riffs and licks. When The Levee Breaks is my personal favorite, although it is very underrated. It's great in my opinion to expose kids to this kind of classic and brilliant music and appreciate the quality of talent of an epic band such as Led Zeppelin.