All teen and kid member reviews for Lemonade Mouth Soundtrack

Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 December 16, 2012

Surprisingly good album

Normally I think the Disney Channel Original Movies' songs are just okay, but I really love the songs on the Lemonade Mouth soundtrack. The singers are really talented, and the music is great. The only thing I don't like are the Mudslide songs, but otherwise I love this album. There is obvious consumerism (the albums' a tie-in for the film), but don't think it's bad. This song contains nothing offensive and most of the songs contain positive messages (I say this because some of the Mudslide songs are arrogant and brash, like "Don't Ya Wish U Were Us?")
Teen, 14 years old Written byYoshipie May 7, 2012

Such a cute soundtrack!

I watched this movie with my little siblings and it was better than HSM. Both the movie and soundtracks have great messages. NONE of the songs are about love; all of them are about self-empowerment, friendship and compassion. It was better than I expected, since the HSM days. I can already see Bridgit Mendler's potential as an artist. My favourite song on the track would definitely be "Somebody". Such an amazing song with such a great message. Well done, Disney.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMaddie U. October 11, 2011

Good Soundtrack Moral-Wise...

This soundtrack bursts with fun tunes and the typical Disney motto: "Believe in yourself". Good for ages 9 and up, though teens may not enjoy it as much as tweens. My only complaint is that this soundtrack is nothing new from Disney. Kind of same old dancy music and loud singing. But its all good, especially if your kid enjoys it.
Kid, 12 years old May 20, 2011

we were meant to be SOMEBODY!:)

This CD is great for Kids
Kid, 8 years old May 9, 2011
i love the song deteminate i love it
Teen, 17 years old Written bydree May 8, 2011
Kid, 12 years old May 5, 2011
No concerns at all. I'm a kid (11 yrs.). It's awesome to find a movie that's both great & appropriate at the same time. I got many good messages from this movie, it was so inspirational.
Kid, 12 years old May 5, 2011

Mudslide Crush's Songs Bring the Overall Appeal Down

All the songs by Lemonade Mouth are good. All the Mudslide Crush songs are bad. Mudslide Crush's songs are horrible and suggest angry things. Lemonade Mouth's songs are beautiful and diverse. They shine the spotlight on all different types of voices, not just the Disney norm. Putting these songs and the fantastic Lemonade Mouth songs together creates a very good album, and unfortunately, nothing more.
Teen, 16 years old Written byteamjacobgirl2.0 April 30, 2011

Future Demi

This is just another Disney star who wants to sing. Reality is all of the actresses they push into music aren't going to be as popular as the only three that actually are respected as real Music artists: Miley Cryus, Demi Lovato, and Selena Gomez. And I think this Bridget girl is who Disney is going to make Demi Lovato's replacement after her rehab visit. That's just my option. :)