All member reviews for "Let Her Go" (CD Single)

Warm and catchy ballad about loss and regret.

Adult Written byJWilliams303 November 19, 2013

Very Emotional and Beautiful Song

This is a very beautiful song...Passenger did an amazing job with this song and all I can say is that it's one of my most favorite songs to listen to at the moment. I'm really hoping some of their other songs that will be released will be just as great as this one is. It's definitely a really touching and emotional song which talks about someone that he loves and sometimes in love, you have to let that person go and move on in life.
Teen, 16 years old Written bywhiteblack November 22, 2013

AMAZING!

I absolutely love this song! It's very emotional and theme of regret is one that everyone can relate to. It shows that songs don't have to be about sex and include lots of swear words to be popular with teenagers today.
Teen, 17 years old Written byUnicornOnFire November 21, 2013

Boring

THis song is boring and his voice is awful.
Kid, 11 years old February 23, 2014

Good for 6+

This song is very catchy, always gets stuck in your head. Besides that, it's swear-free or any other nasty stuff-free. It's a nice clean song, with a great message that you never notice things until they are already gone. Great song!
Kid, 11 years old February 22, 2014

Only one iffy line.

One of the lines is "you only know you've been high when you're feeling low." I'm not sure which sense of "high" they're using. Other than that, everything is very appropriate.
Teen, 16 years old Written byrebma97 January 30, 2014

Cool, unique song

I'm not too familiar with Passenger--I only listened to "Wicked Man's Rest" because it was for my third recital dance--but I liked how their songs were unique. "Let Her Go" is not exception. I like how the lyrics are about moving on from a relationship--lines such as, "Only know your lover when you let her go" makes you realize that you didn't hold onto someone when they were there and only realize how important they were to you when they were gone. I know that's kind of deep but that's at least what I got from it--hehe. Anyway, this song is perfectly fine for kids.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybscgirl November 30, 2013

Let Her Go

its a calming song that is harmless so I'm impressed
Teen, 16 years old Written bySodaDog November 15, 2013

Overrated.

Can't stop hearing it on the radio! Fine for kids, though.