Upbeat mix of traditional music and originals.

Adult Written byLyndaSLP April 9, 2008

This album is great! Fun filled songs that even mom & dad will enjoy!

When it comes to children's music, I am quite picky. Don't want to listen to 30 different renditions of Row, Row, Row Your Boat or If You're Happy & You Know It. That is what makes this album so absolutely wonderfully different. New and original children's song. Not only new and original BUT songs Mom and Dad won't mind hearing again and again and again. This by far is my favorite album from the Wiggles. You can easily find me singing these songs at work.
Adult Written bytridgeman April 9, 2008

Wiggly Fun!

The Wiggles may not be exciting, but they are very fun for young kids. The tunes have positive messages - wear sunscreen, look when crossing the street - and the tunes are catchy. It's a little annoying how catchy they are, actually!
Adult Written byTheShaman April 9, 2008

The Wiggles will have you singing along....

The Wiggles has become my daughters favorite music. One of our friends introduced her to them and now the entire family is singing Hot Potato and other songs as well....If you havent picked up any Wiggles music or DVD's, please do yourself and your family a favor. DO IT!!!! The Wiggles are the only childrens programing/music that I can sit with my daughter and not groan about how lame it is. They also write all their own songs! Not just taking Twinkle Twinkle and re-write the lyrics. You too will be singing along with the music it gets you up and moving... You may even find yourself humming a Wiggles tune while youre at work. Dont say i didnt warn you. The Wiggles are harmless fun for the kiddies they can be very educational as well. 5 stars!~
Teen, 15 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008