All member reviews for "Lighters" (CD Single)

Teen, 13 years old Written byThe book dork<3 July 9, 2011

17 is WAY too high.

Personally, I love this song. It's extremely catchy(: I can understand why this song is for put at 17 plus but really? It's actually not that bad. Listen to 6 ft 7ft by Lil Wayne and you'll see what I mean. Walk into my school for a few minutes and you'll hear students singing this and using the words regularly. Pause on 17 is WAY too high. The only thing is making sure your kids don't use the language.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKit-Kat Girl May 21, 2013

Love This Song!

This is one of the best songs I've ever heard. Bruno Mars' vocals are so beautiful and emotional they almost make me cry. Eminem and Royce aren't bad rappers, and the piano music in the background makes the song sound even more beautiful and makes the message seem more powerful. All the cussing is bleeped out on the radio, and younger kids won't understand the meaning. Overall, this is one of the best songs I've ever heard.
Kid, 12 years old April 22, 2013

Lighters

nice song
Kid, 11 years old November 7, 2012

GOOD SONG!!!!!

Well this song is old but its really good. It has a lot of swearing like the f-word ,sh#t, the n word the word p##sy a womens sex organs and the word a## hole. The word nhillist is used. To be truthful ive heard worse ( Lil Wayne) still ether way kids still say bad words like these in school. But try to get the clean version cuz the explict version isreally dirty.
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 6, 2012

Really good!

Kid, 12 years old February 12, 2012

It is great

I think this is a good track if you know your kids well enough to know not to say the language.
Teen, 16 years old Written byAlice Gracious January 29, 2012

Chorus is Wonderful!

The Starting of the Song i.e Bruno Mars' part is Really Awesome &amp; Positive bt later parts aint so Good.Just like the because of it's chorus.
Teen, 17 years old Written bydavyborn December 17, 2011

Eminem track is marred by a dull chorus and a very boring Bruno Mars

Lighters is one of Eminem's more recent songs, and it also probably one of his more dull ones. Royce the 5'9 and Bruno Mars do not do him any favors, either, so that the whole song is pretty much just a extremely standard and boring rap song. Also, while it isn't even close to one of Eminem's most profane or raunchiest songs, there are still a fair bit of crude sexual references, a drug reference, a few violent references and the usual frequent uses of f--k, sh-t and n-gg-r, that are quiet often found in these kinds of songs. So, if you like Eminem, stay far away, because there is nothing inspiring here.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybelieberr December 4, 2011

okay:)

It may have bad language, but I only hear this song on the radio...and everything is blocked out, but from what little i can hear, it's fine!
Kid, 12 years old November 18, 2011

Great song!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone my age has heard worse language. Awesome song!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old November 15, 2011

unbelievable

the song is about flying cigarette lighters.
Kid, 10 years old November 2, 2011

like it

it's okay i like royce da 59's part but there's alot of swearing
Kid, 10 years old September 23, 2011

Great Song!

I REALLY LOVE THIS SONG!!!! As long as kids don't say these kinds of words, then it's okay. Not for 8 and under, because they might not know what the words mean, and they might continue to say it wherever they go. So, for 11+.
Kid, 12 years old September 11, 2011

emenem bad romodel!

i only like the part bruno mars sings!!!! every other word emenem sings is bleeped out on the radio!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMovieReviewGuy September 8, 2011

Explicit Good for 16+ , Clean Good for 12+

CSM Review: Lighters (feat. Bruno Mars) by Bad Meets Evil Explicit: Good for 16+ •Sexual Reference- I used to eat the cat to get the p-ssy •Profanity- 4 uses of f**k 2 uses of b**ch 3 uses of c*ck 2 uses of pr*ck 2 uses of d*ck 4 uses of s**t/BS 1 use of the "n" word 2 use of ass/***hole •Violence: "let these words be like a switchblade to a hater's ribcage!" Clean: Good for 12+ No sexual reference, no profanity (except for a few uses of ass) and the same brief, mildly violent line.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrock24263537 September 4, 2011

Great

Teen, 13 years old Written byuhya August 28, 2011

cool

amazing song with profanity.
Kid, 12 years old August 10, 2011

All I wanna see, is a sky full of lighters.

Okay, so this song may not use very good language, and the Bruno Mars an Eminem duo isn't one most people think of. But, the only time I ever hear this song is on the radio, where all the bad words are bleeped out, so honestly, it's okay in my opinion.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymohz August 10, 2011

Awsome

this song is awesome god nows y dey rated it 16 looool dats juss retarded common sense even rates songs omg dats stupid and we all know its parents dat pretend to be 13 and rate them high hahahaha ur so bait and u thhink uve fooled us
Teen, 13 years old Written byprincessmaryanne August 6, 2011

LOVE IT!

I had a dream I was king, woke up still king.