Kid reviews for "Little Talks" (CD Single)

Clean, danceable pop-rock from rising Icelandic superstars.

Teen, 13 years old Written byPotterwars TARDIS August 18, 2019

One of the many amazing songs from OMAN

Little Talks is not the only great song from this band and if you like it you should really check out their others. Of Monsters and Men have three albums now (My head is an animal, Beneath the skin and Fever Dreams) and they are all worth listening too. I love this song because it has such a good tune but also has a deeper meaning which is important. This song could be listened to by anyone but if you want to understand it deeply, it's for older kids. All of the bands songs have good, clean language, but some words are hard tell because of there accent. All in all you should definitely listen to this song and all their others!

Teen, 13 years old Written bypoohfan11 December 22, 2013

Good song

Very good song, great lyrics and great music.
Kid, 10 years old April 27, 2013

Good job!

I like this rock ballad. It tells about a lost love. You can dance along to it, and it happens to be really, really catchy.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySnowdrifter March 29, 2013

Warning! Overprotective parents ahead.

I saw some parents saying that "ship" sounded like sh**. I also noticed somebody said that Icelandic people shouldn't be able to say ship because it sounds like sh**. That could come across as offensive, just saying. They don't mean sh**. They mean ship. The lyric is: "Though the truth may vary, this ship will carry our bodies safe to shore." Ship makes a bit more sense, am I right? Yes. Also it's not indie pop. It's more folk rock, ish.

Oh yeah, letting go of a lost love is NOT something that kids need to be shielded from. In fact, it should be something that should be discussed. If a loved one dies, is the kid going to understand? Not really.

A young child is probably not going to get what the lyrics mean anyway.

Of Monsters and Men = best band ever.
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus March 20, 2013

Not my taste.

I personally don't like this song, but I suppose some people might like it. In the chorus of the song it says "this ship" and it sound like they're saying "sh-t"! I finally took the time to look up the lyrics and figured it out.