All teen and kid member reviews for "Little Talks" (CD Single)

Kid, 10 years old April 27, 2013

Good job!

I like this rock ballad. It tells about a lost love. You can dance along to it, and it happens to be really, really catchy.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypoohfan11 December 22, 2013

Good song

Very good song, great lyrics and great music.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySnowdrifter March 29, 2013

Warning! Overprotective parents ahead.

I saw some parents saying that "ship" sounded like sh**. I also noticed somebody said that Icelandic people shouldn't be able to say ship because it sounds like sh**. That could come across as offensive, just saying. They don't mean sh**. They mean ship. The lyric is: "Though the truth may vary, this ship will carry our bodies safe to shore." Ship makes a bit more sense, am I right? Yes. Also it's not indie pop. It's more folk rock, ish. Oh yeah, letting go of a lost love is NOT something that kids need to be shielded from. In fact, it should be something that should be discussed. If a loved one dies, is the kid going to understand? Not really. A young child is probably not going to get what the lyrics mean anyway. Of Monsters and Men = best band ever.
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus March 20, 2013

Not my taste.

I personally don't like this song, but I suppose some people might like it. In the chorus of the song it says "this ship" and it sound like they're saying "sh-t"! I finally took the time to look up the lyrics and figured it out.