All member reviews for Little Voice

Teen, 13 years old Written bymango.grl January 8, 2009

Great Music

Sara Barellis is a wonderful role model for female young adults and the music is great... Me and my friends all love it.
Kid, 11 years old October 14, 2009

Perfect for tweens and up.

I ? Sara Bareilles! She Rocks!
Teen, 13 years old Written byedwardlover82 April 9, 2008

Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2009

i love a few of these songs

my favorites are love song, one sweet love, bottle it up, and many the miles. it has a good message and i love the lyrics to fairytale no sex or violence and only one cuss word (you're shit out of luck)
Teen, 13 years old Written byMissGrace4 July 9, 2010

Appropiate for all ages

Sara Bareilles has stayed out of the media's eye, being a good role model for girls around the world. Her music is pure talent and not inappropiate at all. I listen to her daily, and she is absolutely amazing. Her message's are great and gosh, just great.
Educator and Parent of a 4 and 9 year old Written byconnielove93 February 21, 2010

Cute songs for kids ten years and older.

I love her songs and they show impowerment to people who are in love! I would let my kids listen to it if they were ten years old!
Kid, 10 years old February 16, 2011

I LOVE "Love Song"!

My younger sister (Eight) LOVES "Love Song". I have heard it SO many times, but I still like it.
Kid, 10 years old August 7, 2010

One bad word I didnt see

I didnt realize Bottle it up had the S word!Im going to check if the one I bougth is edited
Teen, 14 years old Written bysuper mello November 13, 2008

great music for teen girls

this ios great music to listen to after abreakup, or any time your just feeling down. its also great if you want to listen to pop music and sing your heart out. its beautiful misic that empowers girls, and its definetly not the typical pop music filled with dirty lyrics and offensive messages.
Kid, 12 years old August 17, 2010

Cool album.

I really like it! It's way tame compared to some albums out there. She sings songs about girl power, going after an old love, and more. In one song, "Come Round Soon", she has lots of alcohol and drug references. I deleted that song from my iPod, because it made me feel a bit uncomfortable. The rest of the album is really okay, though. Probably okay for ages 9 and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybeautifulauras May 17, 2013

Amazing album, but Sara may be a bit 'adult' for younger kids.

I love this album. Fell in love with 'Love Song' at seven, but didn't get to the rest of this until I was eleven. Forever one of my favorite albums. Sara's right up there with Joni Mitchell and Fiona Apple. A few mild, mild, references to 'sweet love' (as she calls it), and 'b***s*** ' and 's***' are both used once, but that's it. For now. No promises on her later stuff. A little warning: Do not take your ten-year-old to see this girl live. The no-cuss rule ends with the studio recordings.