No potholes on this country-rock road trip.

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

awsome

amazing cd another hit from bon jovi my fav band
Teen, 14 years old Written byilovemaroon5 November 9, 2013

One of the best bands overall

Bon Jovi is by a long way, one of my two favorite bands. They have music that is written by all the members in the band. Jon Bon Jovi works very rigorously to keep and create a very clean image, with no drugs, and spotless music as well. The music is high quality, and sends out a noble message. I would recommend this to anyone mature enough to know drinking is not ok at our age, because they bring it up sometimes in certain songs.
Adult Written bymarnieay87 April 9, 2008

a great comeback from an awesome classic

I have to admit, I was a huge Bon Jovi fan in the 80's. I loved Jon's hair! I was so excited when Lost Highway came out, I bought it on the first day. The music is pretty different from 25 years ago, but still great. I like the country twist - it shows that yes, these guys have changed, but in a very good way, and I love how they're mid 40's and still winning awards for their music!
Teen, 13 years old Written byvan_halen April 9, 2008

Awesome Album

This album is pretty darned good. I must say though, that this is nothing compared to old Bon Jovi stuff. It would appear that they are softening with age. Anyways, it's a good album and there is absolutely no reason why it would be unsuitable for anybody. Hope that helped. =)