All teen and kid member reviews for Loud

Teen, 14 years old Written bySalimullah January 31, 2011

Love it~!

Love it....this is real music! <3
Kid, 11 years old January 14, 2011

Good, but not Great

I love Rihanna but most of the songs get old after you listen to them alot. Only Girl is probably my favorite track
Kid, 12 years old December 26, 2010
Some of these songs i'm addicted to like "What's my name?" and "Only girl"
Teen, 13 years old Written byLittleMinajWarrior December 19, 2011

Awesome album!!!

I love this album. The sex theme is toned down on this, although some suggestive lyrics, S&M, Skin, and Only Girl (In The World) are a bit risque, but the only one I don't listen to is Skin. Only Girl (In The World) isn't that bad, it's an awesome song. Skin is dirty. S&M is about sexual abuse, I don't know what it stands for, though. I got the clean version, but the words on here are "b*stard", "f**k", and "n***a". This is a great album, with powerful message in the songs, and fun. Some songs like Cheers (Drink To That) are more upbeat and wild, but some songs, like California King Bed, are slow and sad; with a meaning as well. This is a great album, I wouldn't recommend it for younger kids, but it's not too bad, not the worst. Love it.
Kid, 11 years old August 29, 2011

From DJ Turn The Music Up to Mama I Just Shot A Man Down Its A NoNo :(

whhhyyy! riri u were fine with pon de replay! Of course the last couple albums have shown Rihannas darker side. (especially Rated R staying true to its name). Some songs are fine in this album but not all. One song talks about beating as pleasure and another is based around killing a man. So parents be warned if your kids like riri because she went from music of the sun to beating for fun. I <3 U riri but try to make more kid friendly songs as well :)
Teen, 16 years old Written byimjustwondering March 27, 2011

older teen no lil teens or tween or babies

i let anyone 16+ older listen to this album only because here song is about sex and her the bf treats her right during these sexual acts the explict album goes into more detail then the normal album the songs are good the only song i deem apporiate for younger kids to hear is Only Girl(in the world) and thats it
Teen, 15 years old Written byThatsSoMe March 7, 2011
I really love this CD. I find myself blaring it in the car all the time. It has some great tracks to dance to and most of the songs are pretty catchy. Songs like Cheers and S&M are a bit suggestive which is why i wouldn't recommend this for anyone under 13.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMiJus0 January 27, 2011

Rihanna...fav!

Love It!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byMy-nose-in-a-book January 20, 2011

Good album, Sex songs frequent

I love these songs, although they are quite sexual.
Kid, 10 years old December 3, 2010

Not the best out of Rihanna's mouth

Starting with "Rated-R", she curses a few too many times, which makes "What's My Name" and "Only Girl" the only tracks containing some s**.