All teen and kid member reviews for Love. Angel. Music. Baby.

Teen, 14 years old Written bydr duck March 12, 2011

Ex Rockstar brings on the love.

This album never actually feels explicit. There is some language and innuendo, but honestly, it never seems to push it to the extreme. All of these songs have positive messages, such as loving yourself and seeing the world differently. Even anti-racism lines. This is a fantastic album for teens and adults.
Teen, 14 years old Written byshadow0896 October 13, 2010
such a cool song and album
Teen, 14 years old Written by96grlpowrCE August 13, 2010

Very, very good music.

This is a very good CD. I listened to these songs when I was about nine or ten, but most kids probably shouldn't listen to it-- particularly Hollaback Girl, which is a great song, but repeats the 's' word a lot-- until they're at least preteens. =P
Kid, 9 years old December 22, 2009
It Is a bad song. They say s--t and hell. Ass Hole too. The songs are bad.
Teen, 13 years old Written byParamoreFan09 December 3, 2009

Super fun L.A.M.B!!!

I LOVE all the songs except Hollaback Girl. Really fun dance songs!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysara4ever95 May 9, 2009
Kid, 10 years old March 19, 2009

what??!!

who are u kidding hollaback girl say s*** like 32 freakin time
Teen, 16 years old Written byScrumdidilyumptious April 9, 2008

Terrific, poppy fun...

Many know of Gwen Stefani- lead singer of No Doubt as- what else? The lead singer of No Doubt. Now, she is single and great. "Love, Angel, Music, Baby" is a terrific, poppy, CD with tons of great hits. However, Stefani is not afraid to use a particular word- $#!T, so, you might want to use some caution with the very young ones.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymc2004 April 9, 2008

All Hail Queen Gwen

She's done it. Gwen Stefani, that girl from No Doubt, has created a solo album that exceeds all expectations. Is it for kids? No, not exactly. There are a few sexual references, especially on Bubble Pop Electric and Crash. Hollaback Girl is an amazing piece of musical genius, and the best song on the album, but it's buried under at least ten s-words (ironically, it's the only song with any profanity). Commercialism is also an issue, for within the lyrics she talks about her clothing line, Lamb, and the Japanese fashion style of Harajuku. I said social behavior was good. In a world of oversexed Parises, trashy Britneys, and talentless Hilarys, you're lucky if your daughter has Gwen for a role model. No, she's not squeaky clean, but she is very smart and creates intriguing, original pop music. Job well done, Ms. Stefani.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKasey April 9, 2008

awsoome

omg this is like awsome for kidz not violent at all best album ever love ya gwen
Teen, 15 years old Written byShelbyBubbles April 9, 2008

Well...

I think it's a fun CD, especially for kids my age. Teenagers understand what Miss Stefani is talking about, and they brush it off. It's not kids singing along to church tracks, but the album is no 50 Cent shoot-em-up either. I think it is perfectly appropriate for teenagers, but not for kids.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviecritic April 9, 2008

B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!!

I LOVE THIS CD. I BOUGHT IT LIKE TWO YEARS AGO AND IT IS PROB MY FAVE EVA!! HOLLABACK GIRL IS THE ONLY SONG THAT HAS ANY LANGUAGE IN IT AND THE SONG IS FILLED WITH S-WORDS, BUT IT IS A GREAT SONG TO DANCE TO. I TOTALLY RECCOMEND THIS!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byIain April 9, 2008

I love Gwen Stefani!!!!!! Whoohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This album is way better than "Sweet Escape". =p It has great great songs like: "Rich Girl", "Hollaback Girl" (despite the overuse of the s word), "Cool" (one of the best ballads of all time), "The Real Thing" (a hidden treasure of the album!! =P), and "Serious", which is a groovin song. The only bad songs, in my opinion, are "Crash" (very annoying, and...sick...yah...) and "Bubblepop Electric", a really bad filler that makes...no since at all...?? O_o "Danger Zone" is a pretty good song..."Luxorious" is...not that great..."Harajuku Girls" is good song! "We've Got A Long Way To Go" scares me a little, but it makes me wanna dance when I hear it?!?! Gwen rocks...buy this album...it is worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if you're trying to decide whether to buy "Sweet Escape" or this album, um...don't even think about getting "Sweet Escape"!! Cause this album is "DA BOMB!!" =P
Teen, 15 years old Written bybloodstained_te... April 9, 2008

if i was a rich girl... na na na na nanana na.....

LOVE this one.... it's so FUN! Fun for dancing, listening, whatever. So awesome!
Teen, 13 years old Written bythedutchess April 9, 2008