Kid reviews for Love Is Dead

Uplifting collection from Bjork-esque pop star.

Teen, 15 years old Written bykerliscreepshowgirl May 15, 2011

Very good.

I thought it was really good. She is one of my inspirations. I can relate to her music. I wish to go to Estonia to check where she lives out and also to meet her. If I ever become famous with my band then I would love to work with her

Teen, 14 years old Written byMerlinFan August 4, 2011

Uplifting Goth

This is such a great CD, one of my favorites! It contains songs that really help you get through the bad times. It's not inappropriate in any way, its just something older kids can relate to and would enjoy more. The music is very gothic, but isn't depressing in it's lyrics. Kerli really sings about what life is about and how special it is. My favorite song by her is "Fragile". Kerli speaks the truth. :-)

Teen, 15 years old Written bydeliaX713 April 4, 2011
Love this album and all of Kerlis songs! She has a beautiful voice, powerful lyrics and a great beat that really stick with you. My two favorite songs aren't found on this album (Army Of Angels and Army of Love) but I encourage everyone to youtube these songs. Kerli is also an amazing role model, she has always been true to herself and her style, never changing her clothes, music or personality for others. People of all ages will love this album, if they are too young to understand the lyrics, they will love the beat and music.

Teen, 15 years old Written bylizizlate1234 February 18, 2010

PERFECT FOR MOST PEOPLE.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE KERLI. I KNOW ALL OF HER SONGS. I LOOVE THAT SHE IS FROM A VERY SMALL COUNTRY N BROUGHT THE TALENT OF ESTONIA TO THE WORLD. DEF RECCOMEND.

Teen, 16 years old Written byChocolatchipcookie August 26, 2009

Its like happy goth

Honestly is a grate alternative if you are not into most pop artists. her music is uplifting and positive i listen to her when im feeling down and it can turn a bad day around. if your more into Goth/pop/wave kind of stuff its fantastic.

Kid, 12 years old January 24, 2009

Love It!

I love Kerli's songs and voice! Very unique. My favourite song is ''Not A Barbie Doll''
Kid, 12 years old December 9, 2008

Best Cd ever

This Cd might look dark and negative, but it's really the opposite of that! All of the songs have a great beat to them. Evanescence is more dark then this.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybonesxprt13 April 9, 2008

i LOVE Kerli!!!!!

She is the best!!!!! My favorite song is the uplifting "Walking on Air".