Kid reviews for "Love Runs Out" (CD single)

Infectious pop anthem has positive lyrics and strong vocals.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Kid, 11 years old January 4, 2015

Great song!

This song has an upbeat rhythm and very danceable! If it's by OneRepublic, it's going to be good. This song has hidden messages thrown in it that more mature people will understand (11+). No sex involved, nothing about violence, and lyrics are completely clean. I personally think this song is a hit, but the reviews for this is varied on opinion. Listen to this song and see what you think.
Kid, 11 years old May 9, 2017

Hopefully will stay a favourite!

When I first heard this song on America's Got Talent (Victoria and Sos were performing to it), I immediately fell in love with it. I never really thought of how positive until I came here, so thanks. I feel a lot better listening to it! Ahem, onto the actual review. To me, mentions of Mephistopheles (That's how it's actually spelt) can be scary, but some kids listening to this might ask "WHO'S MEPHISTOPHELES MOM/DAD?", and then they would learn something about German folklore. Just saying!

Kid, 8 years old June 22, 2015

Amazing, fantastic, fresh song is appropriate.

My rating:G
Teen, 14 years old Written byThepotatoman23 November 28, 2014

Good song, Ok positive role model

This song is ok for kids 10 and up, but be aware that this song talks about the devil (Got an angel on my shoulder, and Mestopheles). So watch out for your younger children and listen to this song before hand. Other than that, this song has positive role models and everything the other reviewers said.

Teen, 15 years old Written byRadelite October 25, 2014

Really good song

This probably my second favorite OneRepublic song

Teen, 17 years old Written byrebma97 October 23, 2014

Very Positive Love Song

Love Runs Out is a very positive song, and it's pretty catchy, too! There are references to love, but it's nothing inappropriate. OK for kids.