All member reviews for "Love Sex Magic" (CD single)

The operative word in this song's title is "sex."

Adult Written byRosebud95 August 9, 2013

Catchy, sultry tune is one of the better "sex songs"

Even though this song is really sexy ("I'll be going, and flowing/'Til clothing diappears/Ain't nothing but shoes on me...") it's really infectious.
Written byAnonymous November 27, 2012

Not for kids at all.

All this song is talking about is sex.
Parent of a 10, 13, and 16 year old Written bymarilynmansonfan4eva November 26, 2010

i really dont see the problem with sexual lyrics and stuff like that because as soon as kids know about this stuff the better because when theres a teen mentioning it he'll be like "What?" and he'll be very emparessed! Thats why i let my kids listen to anything, play anything and read anything!
Parent of a 13, 15, and 16 year old Written byworld32 July 21, 2010

Horrid Song.

Worst song ever!! The video is so stupid. :( Ciara, learn to sing.
Kid, 12 years old March 20, 2010
full of pop, but very sexy
Kid, 11 years old December 6, 2009

Cool song but not very appropiate

This is of course a song called "love Sex magic".The good role model part is in a part in the lyrics they say "Lets slow it down so we fall in love" at least their not like jumping into it just for fun rather than love.The lyrics are a little risque but most of them are what we call "references".
Kid, 9 years old December 5, 2009

IT IS SO ANNOYING+desgusting and stupid.
Kid, 12 years old September 16, 2009

good for people 12 and up

i liked it and i dont like some songs
Kid, 12 years old June 15, 2009

I love the song but not real appropriate

Great song. Catchy beat. All kids please have your parents approve the song before you put it on your iPod and start telling all your friends about it. It is not the best song for our age (10 - 14). It is inappropriate but great song.
Adult Written byiluvredsoles June 4, 2009

Not appropriate for kids

this song is far from appropriate for kids any under 17. its full of sexual lyrics and get waaay to steamy for kids to listen to. you might think it will go over there heads but it doesn't. You wouldn't want this song to get stuck into their heads and to be singing this one. Skip this cd
Kid, 11 years old May 26, 2009

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old April 28, 2009

Kid, 12 years old April 19, 2009

I agree with moviemadness, but the beat IS catchy

Adult Written bymoviemadness April 8, 2009

Definitely NOT for Tweens/Young Teens

Love Sex Magic is chock full of breathy, steamy lyrics. The music video flashes between scenes of gyrating scantily clad dancers and a suggestively dancing couple. Not very well done. Not for kids.