All teen and kid member reviews for "LoveGame" (CD single)

Teen, 13 years old Written bycatlover21 July 5, 2014

Good song, with bad meaning

I heard it for the first time when I was 7, but i didn't take the time to listen to what she said. I don't like the "I wanna take a ride on your disco stick" part. anyways, I have all of lady gaga's cds and this is probably her song that's the less appropriate from younger kids.
Teen, 13 years old Written bychocoluv February 9, 2014

Really Catchy Song, but not for everyone!

For anyone that doesn't know the term "disco stick", it means p---s, unfortunately. Kids under 12 shouldn't repeat the lyrics since it contains words like a--. When I was 8, I listened to this song, and I only paid attention to its catchiness, so your child should probably do that too!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysash99 January 8, 2013

SHOOT!

I loved this song! So Much! But then i looked up a lyric video on You Tube... this is a NASTY song! I feel awful for ever listening to it!
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 15, 2012

good song.

Fine for teens.
Kid, 9 years old April 1, 2012

Not appopriate for kids

Inappropriate - period.
Kid, 12 years old February 4, 2012

Sex and Language mixed into one

This song may have a good beat to it, but the language and sex references in this song are CRAZY!!! "Got my a-- squeezed on sexy cupid" Is an example, another is "A girl, and a boy, and a hand on your-" .
Teen, 13 years old Written byBritneySpearsLuver! January 21, 2012

Review

Ok, all LoveGame is about is sex. She says stuff like "disco stick" and "educated in sex, yes". So, I wouldn't listen to it unless your older.
Kid, 10 years old October 10, 2011

This Song Is *poot noise*

Sex: "I wanna take a ride on your disco stick"/ "Got my a** squeezed by sexy cupid" /"I can see you staring there from across the block, with a smile on your mouth and your hand on your -- huh!"/"I'm on a mission and it involves some heavy touching"/"I'm educated in sex, yes"/ "Hold me and love me Just wanna touch you for a minute Maybe three seconds is enough for my heart to quit it" Profanity: "A**" Horrible, horrible song. Not for anyone. I'm not putting all of the stuff in this song, it's too much. I can't take that little kids I listening to this and they don't know how wrong it is.
Kid, 10 years old August 21, 2011

OMG! Lady Gaga at her worst!!!

This is so disappointing, coming from Lady Gaga. Most of her songs have something inappropriate, but this is just too far! I deleted this song from my ipod! This song has no POSITIVE MESSAGE!
Kid, 10 years old August 17, 2011

She Makes It Catchy So People Will Listen To It!

OH MY GOSH DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT HEARING THIS! IF YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO LISTEN TO IT, PASS IT! Sex: "I'm on a mission, and it involves some heavy touchin"/ "I'm educated in sex yes"/ "This beat is sick I wanna take a ride on your disco stick!"/" I can see you staring there from across the block, with a smile on your mouth and your hand on your -- huh!" Horrible! I can not believe this song! How could anyone live with themselves after this? I would give it a negative google stars if I could!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMeTheCrazyOne99TWO August 12, 2011

sex sex sex sex penis--- thats what this song is about

I HATE THIS SONG! And why the heck did you put this for 13 and "Poker Face" for 14? This song is WAY more inappropriate! I HATE IT SO MUCH. She talks about his "disco stick", which means a penis. This song is so inappropriate! It's all about sex.
Kid, 12 years old August 7, 2011

On the Fence :/

My friends and I listen to this song, and I even hum a bit if I'm bored, but I don't really want this on my iPod. I'm a Gaga fan, but this song isn't one of her best, not the kind you can listen to over and over. The sex talk was a turn-of for me, and I wouldn't recommend this to y'all.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMerlinFan August 3, 2011

Disgusting Message and Lyrics

The song is very catchy and popular, but disgusting. The lyrics are pretty out-in-the-open, and all about sex. "Disco stick, I want it bad, smile on your mouth and your hand on your HUH!" If I had a child, I wouldn't let them listen to this until 13.
Kid, 12 years old June 10, 2011

NOT APPROPRIATE

I HATE THIS SONG!!!!! I mean, the beat is AWESOME, but I never even listen to this song. I try not to.hear it even by accident. This song is sooo inappropriate, it's just not right! She says "Ooh, I wanna touch you just for a minute", "I wanna take a ride on your disco stick", "I can see you starin from across the block, with a smile on your face, and your hand on your.... huh!", oh and "I'm educated in sex, and I want it BAD", and "I'm on a mission, and it involves some heavy touching , yeah". This is my least favorite song by Lady Gaga, right beside "Teeth".
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheVampire June 3, 2011

PUKE

i never bothered 2 finish watching da music video on YouTube. I personally regret even looking up Lady GaGa. She is so innapropriate, Gaga should'nt even b mentioned on disney channel. PUKE ALERT!
Teen, 16 years old Written byIvybluerose May 11, 2011
I Love this song, It has a great beat! As far as appropriateness goes I think it really depends upon what parents consider to be bad, First time I heard this song it was on the radio from the car of my neighbor she has two kids ages 4 and 7, They, along with a couple other kids (11 and 10) were bobbing their heads along with the music and no one seemed to think it was "wrong" And yes, They did understand what the song was about.
Teen, 14 years old Written byLexipie May 4, 2011

She can go over board in her music videos.

Violence is an issue when you see that she is surrounded by what seems to be a gang in her music video. But i still love "love game" and Lady Gaga is still my favorite musical artist.
Kid, 8 years old April 20, 2011
Kid, 9 years old April 10, 2011

GaGa is insane.....actually worse.......this explicit song is not for anyone. GaGa is not family-friendly. "Off" for 2+. :-(

STUPID GAGA. This song is very sexual. You can tell by the name "LOVEGAME". SEX LOTS OF IT:-( ..."I wanna take a ride on your disco stick"!and "I'm educated in sex, yes"! and "I can see you starin' from across the block, smile on your mouth and your hand on your--huh! AND "I'm on a mission and it involves some heavy touchin' ". EXPLICIT SONG.
Kid, 9 years old April 7, 2011

Disgusting song, don't let younger kids listen please.

Horrible! Horrible! Disgusting! I wish I never heard it! Sex: "..this beat is sick, I wanna take a ride on your "disco stick" and "I'm on a mission, and it involves some heavy touching" and "I'm educated in sex, yes" and"I see you staring across the block, with a smile on your mouth; and your hand on your--HUH!" I'm rating this "iffy" because it doesn't have any cussing, if it did, I'd give it "off".