All teen and kid member reviews for Make Believe

Kid, 12 years old March 20, 2015

Still good after all these years

I grew up on Weezer. I remember the moment I heard my first Weezer song. On the Muppets DVD, they had the music video for "Keep Fishin". I went crazy. This was the first Weezer album that I bought. I think I got it around 10-11. This album has no violence,Crap is the only bad word, and only mild innuendo. Even though I am more into rap now, I still remember that this album/band introduced me to just music in general.

there was only one good song the rest stunk!! i hate this album
Teen, 14 years old Written bysirloinsteak911 April 9, 2008

I went wild, this is sick

This band is so popular. I blast this music when everyones sleeping. I get in trouble, who cares. A live concert would be sweet.
Teen, 16 years old Written byFlip-flop April 9, 2008

Weezer Can Do So Much Better!

I love Weezer. I have to say that they are my favorite band. This album, however, is a terrible example of what they are capable of. These tracks are overproduced and tend to stumble at times. I agree with Forknose: Pinkerton and the Blue album are way better. If you want to know Weezer, buy those albums. While this album is still passable, it isn't great. Perhaps my standards are too high, but this is not the Weezer that I expected.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymnm92 April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bywookiepie93 April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written byCurbspaget April 9, 2008

Not Their Best...

I'd say any of their other four albums are better than this. It just doesn't live up to their standards.