All member reviews for Mamma Mia! Soundtrack

Big, fun ABBA musical featuring Hollywood actors.

Parent of a 7 year old Written byPookies Mom July 9, 2010

Love it -- but there is one swear word in the song "Mama Mia"

Love it! However, there is one song that has a swear word when one of the characters is speaking a line in the middle of the song "Mama Mia"....
Parent of a 12 year old Written byTsion April 9, 2008

A Fun and Catchy Soundtrack!

The MAMMA MIA! Soundtrack is great. The CD is all fluff and fun, with great vocals, including the surprising Meryl Streep and the outstanding Amanda Seyfried. The only objectionable content are some innuendos that are light and non-graphic, but are used several times. They detail them in the CommonSemse review. It's great for all. You can pass over some of the more innuendo-heavy songs for little kids, but they will love the catchy tunes and irresistible lyrics. Highly recommended.
Adult Written byhelenmirrenrox June 1, 2011

yyy

This is a very FUN musical album. I think that it is okay for tweens at 12 but some iffy stuff.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMissE1000 May 1, 2011

Generally for all ages

Although I would NOT recommend the movie for anyone under 14, the soundtrack is generally clean and not a problem. Parents can listen to it with kids around, though I would recommend skipping the song "When All is Said and Done," as one line is "And not too old for sex" (you might wanna skip it anyway just because Pierce Brosnan sings it).
Parent of a 8 year old Written byJersey50sParent January 11, 2011

Not for Tweens

Come on! The woman doesn't know who the father of her daughter is! Why is this appropriate for an 8 or 9 or even 10 year old? 13 or older, I think. Maybe even older than that. It's not that it's so shocking, but ,.. what kind of a message are we sending to our kids? Have sex with so many people and give birth! Who cares! As long as we can all be nice to eachother! Alls well that ends well??? Ugh,.............
Parent of a 1, 3, 15, 17, and 18+ year old Written bypoopoo123 March 12, 2009
Adult Written byh_pokemon_h November 29, 2008

I laughed

i'm very happy, so..
Kid, 11 years old November 9, 2008

AWESOME MUSIC!!!!

I LUV THIS SOUNDTRACK! there are some sexual refrences, but very few and they are pretty mild. you will be singing and dancing along to this as soon as you get in into the CD player!
Adult Written byJaimeJCC April 9, 2008