Duff morphs from Lizzie McGuire to sexually aware.

Teen, 13 years old Written byKingriku January 29, 2016

Read it

So lets start off with this Musicaly IS a app where you pick your music or comedy or any like that And you dance around or do what ever you want why you Make a video and lip syncing Theres swearing but just make sure your kids Know to do the right thing on musicaly if you Dont want your kids face shown on the internet then you shouldnt let them get it but In my opinion Musicaly is a safe appAnd the worse thing on there is swearing (SWEARING 4 Out of 5) (VIOLENCE 1 Out of 5) (SEX 1 And a hafe Out of 5) (DRINKING/DRUGS/SMOKEING 3 out of 5) (Consumerish 3 and a half Out of 5)
Parent Written byiampurpletoday August 8, 2012

YAY Hilary!

umm the description of the album makes it seem like this album is all about sex and is really inappropriate... This cd is anything but inappropriate! I love this cd and it's perfect for young girls!
Teen, 14 years old Written by4tora9 June 5, 2011

s-t-u-p-i-d 4 little kids
Teen, 13 years old Written byMileyRayCyrusRo... August 16, 2010

Ages 10+

I dont really like the cd myself but its OK for ages 10+
Kid, 12 years old July 12, 2010

one of my fave cd's

hilary duff is a good role model and whats the problem shes writeing songs about her ex boyfriends more than likely and taylor swift does that all the time and shes not a bad role model either
Teen, 14 years old Written byJesusFreak09 January 22, 2010

Confusing to kids in early tweens

I got it when i was 10 or 11. I enjoyed it and when i listened too it i realized the lyrics aren't that good. I just didn't realize it
Kid, 12 years old December 5, 2009

i got the alblum for my 7th birthday....

i got the alblum for my seventh birthday and i loved it. But know that i think about it... the songs arnt that great.
Teen, 16 years old Written byajpapesh May 27, 2009

My FAVORITE for years!!!

I was listening to this CD when i was what? like 9 or 10? it was great then, and guess what? it's still great, 6 years later. sweet sixteen is great, my friend and i swore that would be the 1st song we heard on our 16th birthday, i kept my promise and loved every minute of it! this is one of the only cds that i will go back to and actually listen to. this cd is still great, and really there isn't anything to worry about. i have absolutely no problem sharing this cd with my 7 year old sister, it's that ok. but besides sweet sixteen, there are other great songs. and everything is really easy to just kick back and relax to. of course, it's not really easy to stay still when you're listening to the mat. (which i'm doing right now!!!!)
Teen, 13 years old Written bysara4ever95 February 16, 2009

i think i had when i was only like 6 7 or 8 i still listen to it
Teen, 16 years old Written bymikee990 April 9, 2008

Depends on how strict you are about what you hear...
Adult Written byForknose April 9, 2008

Whoa it is like a Britney jr.

Pop is all raunchy, but not in a funny snotty way. Oi forget pop like Hilary Duff, go punk!
Teen, 17 years old Written byKoOkYMoNsTa234 April 9, 2008

Hilary,lets go back. Music! Please I mean Hilary is cute, a good actress, funny but singing? Let me just say this isn't her forte.The LIZZIE MCGUIRE movie/tv star has an album. The songs are poppy basically ripping off Britney Spears's first album ...BABY ONE MORE TIME, with the cute bubbly beats and mindless lyrics. Also I was expecting this CD to be fluffy but I was suprised. She talks pretty frankly about make out sessions and first "love" in songs like "PARTY UP" and other songs. The single "SO YESTERDAY" is the ultimate downfall, Here is the absolutely rogue scholar written chorus, "So Yesterday, So Yesterday, So Yesterday, I'm like a bird, I've already flown away, Youre so yesterday, so yesterday", making us all feel smart.
Teen, 17 years old Written bymaranda April 9, 2008

Wow...Hilary's singing too??

Her cd is ok but I don't care for it. It is more for those little girls who liked Britney Spears' first cd...but Hilary's is cleaner. But it's more for girls around 9-11. Or the little girls who like her shopping line "Stuff from Duff" or something. I bought the cd and then after a couple songs it dawned on me that it's directed more toward little girls.
Teen, 14 years old Written byQueen2B87 April 9, 2008
Hilary Duff is awesome! This album is one of my favorites. No wonder she's a big hit!
Adult Written byMrsKey April 9, 2008

Not bad ...

I, as an adult, can see the point regarding the lyrics of Metamorphasis and Party Up. However, I think it would be a stretch to assume that most kids are going to see these things as sexual innuendo. This isn't my favourite cd - but it is far better than a lot of the rubbish out there.
Teen, 15 years old Written byWhiteBoogeySense April 9, 2008

Go back to the bigscreen

Hilary Duff is cute, a good actor, but going pop is just too far. Some songs are good, but just too bland. Beware of the DisneyChannel pop "stars".
Teen, 14 years old Written byHannah K. April 9, 2008

I liked this CD

I really like this CD even though it talks about kissing sometimes its not like I'm going to walk up to someone I don't know and ask for a kiss. You just have to learn not to actually do what the CD is saying to do. And if you look at who wrote the songs Hilary Duff never actually wrote some of them the company she works for did. She can't help it she has to sing the songs or be fired.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

I love it!!!!!!!!

I love hilary duff I think she did really well with this!!!!
Adult Written byMichael G. April 9, 2008

I'm not a Hilary fan, but this is an okay album!

First off, I'd like to say that there is nothin' wrong with this album! No innuendo whatever that I know of. Honest to God. So don't get the wrong idea about this album! I'm not a Hilary Duff fan: I don't personally like her voice, there's nothing extroardinary about it or anything. But I bought this album several years ago when it came out, and I still listen to it every once and a while. There are some great, great songs on this album: "Come Clean", "So Yesterday", "Metamorphisis", "Anywhere But Here", "Little Voice", and "Where Did I Go Right?" are the highlights of the album. "Workin' It Out" is an okay, so/so, song; "The Math" is annoying...and bad...; "Love Just Is" is a little too happy for my tastes. =P "Sweet Sixteen" is too poppy for my tastes, "Party Up" is another annoying song, and I don't get "Inner Strength" at all. =p I don't like "Why Not", but that's just me. This album is worth the buy if you're into heavier teen pop, not the really fluffy stuff. Cause this album is sort of heavy...Yah...Definitly not Britney!
Teen, 13 years old Written bydisneygirl April 9, 2008

ok dance pop music for preteens

I don't think that there was as much sexual innduendo as csm said. She still has that clean image from Lizzie McGuire. Sure there are some hidden meanings in those songs, but I would rate this album as 8+.