All parent member reviews for Metamorphosis

Parent Written byiampurpletoday August 8, 2012

YAY Hilary!

umm the description of the album makes it seem like this album is all about sex and is really inappropriate... This cd is anything but inappropriate! I love this cd and it's perfect for young girls!
Adult Written byForknose April 9, 2008

Whoa it is like a Britney jr.

Pop is all raunchy, but not in a funny snotty way. Oi forget pop like Hilary Duff, go punk!
Adult Written byMrsKey April 9, 2008

Not bad ...

I, as an adult, can see the point regarding the lyrics of Metamorphasis and Party Up. However, I think it would be a stretch to assume that most kids are going to see these things as sexual innuendo. This isn't my favourite cd - but it is far better than a lot of the rubbish out there.
Adult Written byMichael G. April 9, 2008

I'm not a Hilary fan, but this is an okay album!

First off, I'd like to say that there is nothin' wrong with this album! No innuendo whatever that I know of. Honest to God. So don't get the wrong idea about this album! I'm not a Hilary Duff fan: I don't personally like her voice, there's nothing extroardinary about it or anything. But I bought this album several years ago when it came out, and I still listen to it every once and a while. There are some great, great songs on this album: "Come Clean", "So Yesterday", "Metamorphisis", "Anywhere But Here", "Little Voice", and "Where Did I Go Right?" are the highlights of the album. "Workin' It Out" is an okay, so/so, song; "The Math" is annoying...and bad...; "Love Just Is" is a little too happy for my tastes. =P "Sweet Sixteen" is too poppy for my tastes, "Party Up" is another annoying song, and I don't get "Inner Strength" at all. =p I don't like "Why Not", but that's just me. This album is worth the buy if you're into heavier teen pop, not the really fluffy stuff. Cause this album is sort of heavy...Yah...Definitly not Britney!
Adult Written byDexterSmith April 9, 2008

Metamorphosis

Sexual Content (Pause): Lots of innuendo and sexual talk. Violence (Not an Issue): None. Language (Not an Issue): None. Social Behavior (Pause): Hilary doesn't set a good example through some of her tracks... Commercialism (Not an Issue): None. Drug/Alcohol/Tobacco (Not an Issue): None.