All teen and kid member reviews for Metamorphosis

Teen, 15 years old Written byInk_Punk January 20, 2011

It is a really good CD but considering that they say stuff like mother****** it is not appropriate for young ones
Teen, 15 years old Written byChristian Baughman February 4, 2010
I love this band a whole lot, I think it is good for a higher age group. because it does have some bad Language. But I tihnk with the Language in it is away too make a point with the higher teenagers. Because in there songs they do have a spiritul meaning in there music.But that's my opinion.
Teen, 16 years old Written bykad9806 February 8, 2011

my rateing should speek for its self

now im all for exposeing kids to things when they are younger but yah im still thinkthis is iffy even for MY age dnt get me wrong i love the album and eveything BUT my rateing should speek for its self
Teen, 15 years old Written byTanked out November 16, 2010

Bad

Haha oh gosh Papa roach are SO past their best point. They really should've retired after the second album. I've never been a big papa roach fan but this is really terrible especially if you attempt to compare it to their previous albums.
Kid, 12 years old November 11, 2010

PAPA ROACH-Metamorphosis

Great album but can give bad massages and has a lot of language.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydicapriofreak94 October 22, 2010

Great album

Papa Roach is a very good band. The only problem is that after a few albums, most of their songs start to sound a little bit the same. But, all the songs/albums they come out with are very very good. I love this album because it has some good fast songs, but also has a few songs that aren't as fast, if I am in the mood for a slower one, I can listen to a few off of this album. The lead singer has a very distinctive voice, but a nice one! Ah he has a great voice. In this album, there is some sexual content, but not much, it's only in a few songs. This CD also has some swearing, a few F words here and there, and some other language, but definitely not a humungous load of swearing. I definitely recommend this CD to other rock/metal music lovers like me.
Teen, 15 years old Written by.sara.233 May 10, 2010

PAPA ROACH

amazing album . papa roach is my favorite band ever & they always make amazing songs .
Kid, 11 years old August 25, 2009

papa roach rocks

f--k is used way too often
Teen, 13 years old Written byCurley August 7, 2009

It's definately worth listening to!

I Love Papa Roach! But they do cuss quite a bit and it's a little hard to find the edited version, other than that their music is very good, and pretty deep.
Teen, 17 years old Written bySlipknotsarah July 10, 2009
If your concerned about the launguage, then just get the edited version.