All parent member reviews for Meteora

Parent of a 17 year old Written byKakarot August 6, 2009

enjoyable for all who love rock and good lyrics.

As usual "Linkin Park" the best nu-metal band ever formed. The superbly composed lyrics with an awesome musical presentation and a dark formation of conflicting words that will pour themselves right in through your senses.
Parent Written byThe The September 12, 2010

!@!@#!@$@#%#$^#$%&&^&@@#

This is one of the best albums ever. I don't know why they rated it 13+ though. Music can't be art without emotion. The emotions they tend to use are anger and sadness, but that doesn't mean it's innapropriate for younger kids. They feel anger and need for individuality too. And anger and sadness are real emotions, not like that fake love stuff. My brother loves this stuff and he's a kid. And there's no language or sex or even direct violence, so I don't see how it's possible for them to rate this 13+. Ridiculous. Oh, and I'm a teenager not a parent.
Parent Written byPlague March 2, 2010

Linkin Park: Meteora

Linkin Park is a fantastic band. Love all the songs from this album. But wheres the Hybrid Theory? ;)
Parent of a 11 year old Written bycorneater January 22, 2010
I luv the cd! Every thing about Linkin Park is amazing!!!!! They are CORNEATERS!!!! That is a good thing! LP 4 LIFE!
Adult Written byBCRichWarlock April 9, 2008

Awsome!

I love this CD. It has a different feel than their first one though. It isn't as heavy. I still love it though! Linkin Park is one of the most original rock bands I have heard. They have really heavy songs, they have hip hop songs, they evern have a DJ. They're my favorite band.
Adult Written bymonzuki_15 April 9, 2008

I loved it personally!

This CD is good for kids that are teenagers, it talks about depression a little bit but that is how everyone else is feeling, personally I loved it
Adult Written byForknose April 9, 2008

Linkin Park is average

Linkin Park is known as Techno-Metal. Doesn't that make you already lose interest? Well, I really liked Linkin Park, but I got bored very fast with it. They are just another commercialized pop band, just with a twist on their style.
Adult Written byNiksterg11 April 9, 2008

Linkin Park is Back!

This is a great album. What I really like is that they didn't try to reinvent the wheel. They knew that they had great talent and went with that. Industrial/HipHop/Metal. My favorite band.
Adult Written byyami0204 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bydudeman123 April 9, 2008

this cd is a junkyard

the only thing i can say is i don't like it
Adult Written byKS25 April 9, 2008

Great stuff

Wow amazing once again. LP is the best at what they do. One member sings, one member raps and the rest is instrumental.
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

pretty good

There is nothing wrong with this album. for any age
Adult Written byHeroneSilverton April 9, 2008

The Best Linkin Park CD

In my opinion this is the best Linkin Park CD made so far. It has got some very good songs however. Know first that those who dislike Nu Metal, which to some ears is just rap and yelling, will not like this. Any Linkin Park fan will like this CD.