All teen and kid member reviews for Meteora

Teen, 17 years old Written byPahrokkal October 1, 2014

Your Teen Is Going to Love This Album.

I'm not going to sugar coat it. This album is incredibly heavy rock/metal. Although, the music is always energetic and it is sure to grab the attention of almost any 13 year old young man. I remember when I first got a hold of this album when I was 13, I fell in love with it. Especially when I was challenged with a difficulty in life. I felt like the lyrics and the band were the only people I could relate to and the lyrics really did capture exactly what I was feeling. Anger. Deceit. Betrayal. For example: When I felt no one understood me or I felt as if i didn't belong anywhere, I would listen to track 3 of the Meteora Album. "Somewhere I Belong" The song talks about wanting to feel like the person has somewhere he belongs. He feels as if he has nothing to lose and nothing to gain. He says he will never know himself until he does this on his own. Believe it or not, every teenager goes through this state of thinking. They most likely aren't fighting depression or anything serious, but when they do feel this way, the album will be there when nothing else will. Although this album has way too many mature themes for kids 12 and under, teens 13 and up will feel right at home. The album features many songs that have a mix of metal/rap, and there are many parts in the songs where the lead singer screams with an up beat metal tune. So be aware that when your teen starts listening in his or her room, you are going to hear a lot of screaming. Although, the screaming isn't mindless and most of the time it will make goosebumps pop out of your skin and make you feel incredible. This has to be my favorite album from the band and it is appropriate for any teen 13 and up. 5/5.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBMPunk October 5, 2009
Meteora was really one of the best Linkin Park albums ever simply because it has some of the best Linkin Park songs made. It is a must have for all nu-Metal fans and Alternative Rock fans alike. Recommended Songs: "Numb", "Breaking the Habit", "Somewhere I Belong", and "Faint"
Teen, 17 years old Written bySlipknotsarah July 10, 2009

:) great cd :)

Great CD for all ages.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMadvanthi April 16, 2015

Just Rocking

This album helps teen cope up with conflicting emotion within themselves and helps them move on forward with their lives. The music is amazing, and so are the lyrics. I recommend this album to everyone over ten.
Teen, 14 years old Written bylantio August 23, 2014

Very Good Album

I don't know why anyone couldn't listen to this album. Music should not be limited by your age. This is a very good album although I prefer Hybrid Theory.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCrystallized April 19, 2014
Teen, 14 years old Written byWAR567 March 24, 2014

best band EVER

i love linkin park there the BEST AROUND
Teen, 13 years old Written bycocobutter411 August 13, 2013

I love this album

I luv this album and i hav been listening to him all my life he's amazing!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byFezesAreCool April 27, 2013

Masterpiece of an album has a song about suicide and general anger, 13+

I want to start by saying that this album is absolutely incredible. It's one of the best albums I've heard and probably my favourite hard rock/nu metal album I've ever listened to, certainly recently. Most of the songs on this album are angry and about hatred, deceit and conflict. Breaking the Habit is essentially about suicide, for example take these lyrics from Breaking the Habit, "I don't know how I got this way, I know it's not alright, so I'm breaking the habit, breaking the habit tonight" and "I'll paint it on the walls, cause I'm the one at fault, I'll never fight again, and this is how it ends" so this song could be quite depressing for some people. I'd very, very, very highly recommend this album to anyone 13 and up who can handle a song about suicide and angry music.
Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviewannabe March 14, 2013

Good alternative album

There may be violent references, but it's just fine. However, my younger brother goes crazy for music by Linkin Park.
Teen, 15 years old Written byjason24589 December 23, 2012

Great album!

I'm a Linkin Park fan but this album isn't that bad. My favorite songs are Numb, Somewhere I Belong and Breaking The Habit.
Kid, 11 years old July 23, 2012

Hard, Dark, Great!

This is an awesome album. Linkin Park has done a rare thing: They have created an album that mixes metal seamlessly with rap. Though the songs deal with anxiety, depression, and even suicide, it's almost inspiring for some reason. There's no foul language to speak of, unlike most other nu-metal bands. Really, the only complaint I have is that almost all of the songs are pretty much the same both musically and lyrically. After a while, it's hard to figure out which song's which. But besides that, this is a very deep and unique album for kids 11 and up.
Kid, 10 years old July 17, 2012

LP

Amazing album by Linkin Park. I have every album so far; HYBRID THEORY, METEORA, COLLISION COURSE, A THOUSAND SUNS, and LIVING THINGS. If you like this, check out The Temper Trap and Biffy Clyro
Teen, 15 years old Written bybaesean May 18, 2012

Meteora

I don't really know how to write reviews about music, so here goes. To me, music is a way in which people express themselves, Linkin Park, however, does so without a cuss. The album is APPROPRIATE for kids under 9, but only kids 9 and up will truly appreciate the beautiful working of the sounds and yells. Numb and Breaking the Habit are 2 of my favorite songs, and Everyone I talk to loves this album.
Kid, 10 years old November 24, 2011

linkin park is the best

my 4 year old brother listens to these
Kid, 12 years old June 10, 2011

Luved it then, love it now

Ok I loved this album when I was little! And I'm Christian. This is n amazing album. When I was little, I just didn't pick up a pessimistic message. Now I see what you mean. But enjoy the wonderful music.
Kid, 9 years old March 22, 2011
Great album if it has anything bad, get the edited version. I love edited Linkin Park.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCritiNumba1 February 12, 2011

Like It

I like this album a lot, it's good.
Kid, 10 years old June 26, 2010

LP ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and my brothers love linkin park.
Kid, 12 years old May 21, 2010
I love Linkin Park and this album is the best. The best songs are "In The End", "Nobody's Listening", "Faint", "One Step Closer", "Crawling" and "Numb". There are sounds of bombings, guns going off, etc. (especially in the foreword). I would basically recommend this album to anyone ages 9 or older even though i became a fan at about 5 years old :) If you don't own this album you dont know what music is.