Kid reviews for "Mine" (CD single)

An older, wiser (yet still clean) take on romance.

Kid, 12 years old March 20, 2015

This song is fine!

Kid, 11 years old February 1, 2015

Great song!

All though there is one line that might worry parents(which I doubt) there is nothing to worry about.

Teen, 13 years old Written byhiphoph July 1, 2013

Mine

Taylor Swift's "Mine" is a sweet love song. It deals with both the positive and the negative of relationships. The song has a great message, to me at least. It shows the girl's worries of the relationship not working out, because her parent's relationship didn't work out. She sings about the guy helping her through it, reassuring her that they'll be alright. The song also tells about them getting through bills and fights. Though "Mine" tackles some iffy subjects, I love the song.

Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 28, 2012

Awesome,just awesome!

This song is very cool.I LOVE the beat & lyrics.I often dance to the song.
Kid, 11 years old October 3, 2011

Mine 101

Mine is a great song for kids 6+. There is one suggestive line "There's a drawer of my things at your place". Otherwise, this song is squeaky-clean. Very catchy and also VERY popular! Offers positive messages and Taylor is a great role model for everyone! :)

Kid, 12 years old June 11, 2011

Love it!

I love this song! It's awesome!!! Taylor Swift is an amazing role model, a talented singer, a pretty girl, and a 100% appropriate writer. CommonSenseParent is crazy in every way, she is not a real parent for sure.

Teen, 14 years old Written byBoredAmbipom999 April 30, 2011

Great song! Taylor outdone herself again!

I love this song. It's a reminder of a good relationship. And Common Sense Parent, just because you hate Taylor Swift doesn't mean this song is inappropriate, this is perfectly fine. You say that Ke$ha has much more appropriate songs only because you like her alcohol-filled songs, Ke$ha is way worse than Taylor Swift. Stop saying something is inappropriate just because you don't happen to like it, even if there's nothing wrong! Don't say a song is appropriate just because you like the song, even though it's not appropriate at all!

Kid, 9 years old April 24, 2011

Great Song!

Great song! All of Taylor Swift's songs are clean, good, and positive!

Kid, 8 years old April 10, 2011
it so nice

Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 March 24, 2011

Sweet song about romance

I like this song. It's one of my favorite TS songs. It's a bit more mature than most of Taylor's songs, but there's nothing explict; however there's on semi-suggestive line: "There's a drawer of my things at your place." But I think it's fine for kids, even though they probably won't understand the lyrics. 3.5/4 stars

Kid, 9 years old March 17, 2011

great

YOU ARE THE BEST THING THATS EVER BEEN MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kid, 10 years old February 16, 2011

Taylor Swift sings her way to another great single!

I really love this song.
Infact, I might sing this song in my school talent show.

Kid, 10 years old February 13, 2011

Amazing

I LOVE it Taylor is a great role model. And can sing she is amazing, and who everyone should look up 2

Kid, 10 years old February 7, 2011
Hey common sense parent shut your trap and get a life, attention seeker.

i choss 8+ cause like it would be weird for under to be listening bout love they wont understand it..

BUT ITS SO CATCHY AND AWESOME!!

Teen, 14 years old Written byMegan96 February 5, 2011
Though there is one suggestive line, "there's a drawer of my things at your place," this song is really good. I think it's appropriate for anyone who can appreciate music.

Kid, 11 years old January 17, 2011

Not that Bad

I was a little surprised by the line "there's a drawer of my stuff at your place," but then I watched the music video and its really more like a dream she is imagining having a long lasting relationship and eventually getting married to who you assume is her boyfriend. Younger kids may not get the feelings.The song is more like a fantasy.

Kid, 11 years old January 8, 2011

Positive song...not some rap type junk

Taylor Swift is a great role model... opposite of someone like Ke$ha! This song is from the heart and clean and great song for anyone!

Teen, 13 years old Written byleftbehindcrazed8 December 19, 2010

:D awesome

This is a clean, positive, sweet, romantic song that I love and always listen to. If you're a TS fan, you'll love this track.

Teen, 14 years old Written bykiki_violin December 17, 2010

Perfectly Fine!

I don't understand the bad reviews(they're all fromt he same person!) This song is perfectly fine for all ages! Eben the "suggestive line" isn't that bad. If I were 9, i wouldn't be able to make anything out of it. She's just showing that in that part of the song, they're very serious and in love, that doesn't mean anything.

Teen, 16 years old Written byנαηє December 2, 2010

FINE!

It's fine u parent idiots!