All teen and kid member reviews for "Mistletoe" (CD Single)

Kid, 10 years old August 4, 2012

Oh, BOY!!!

So, I like falling asleep listening to the radio. But one day during the holidays I was listening to a nice, mild music station... and I wake up to THIS. Yep, he says in that voice of his, "Imma be under the mistletoe"... really?! Honestly, there are SO many better Christmas songs than this... ones that aren't all lovey-dovey. -Samantha (chocolatecake123)
Kid, 11 years old July 30, 2012

Baddish tune.

Much more disappointing then Boyfriend. Bad tune.
Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 December 15, 2011

Cute

It's a cute song and Justin's voice has gotten more deep and mature sounding.
Kid, 12 years old December 7, 2011

sooo hot i wanna be under the mistletoe with him!

he is amazing and SOOO cute!!!ilove him so much!!this song is great!
Teen, 16 years old Written byadtr_forever November 25, 2011

Loving it!

I rate this 10 out of 5 stars!! :D I always get this song stuck in my head! I love it
Kid, 11 years old November 8, 2011

OUTdated

OKay song but JB is now outdated he is old news he needs to do something BIG; no HUGE that will get him more fame. i have 2 say the song is just Cute.
Kid, 10 years old November 2, 2011

he sounds like a 3 year old!

i hate this guy
Teen, 14 years old Written bygirl4natwolff November 1, 2011

It's cute

Bieber does it pretty well, but look up Austin Mahone's cover on YouTube. He's so much better. Really cute song, though, I like it a lot.
Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 October 31, 2011

Okay

It's kind of nice, and it's better than his previous songs. Justin Beiber's voice has gotten more deep and mature so I like that better, too. This song is about kissing under the mistletoe, but it's not that bad. I expect that Beieber haters are not going to like this song just because it's by Justin Beiber, but others might like it.
Kid, 10 years old October 30, 2011

Dustbin

Justin Bieber otherwise known as Dustbin Biever is horrible bad music he is just rubbish.from Isabella31