All member reviews for Music From and Inspired by Get Rich or Die Trying

Sexist, nasty, tedious; ill-suited for anyone.

NOT FOR KIDS

Learning(i)

Kid, 11 years old January 5, 2009
Teen, 13 years old Written byLemonySnikfan April 9, 2008

horrble

this is a horroble cd for children my age to listen to. Im not tring to put 50 cent down but his cd is outragous you could at least have common cortussy! Sorry 50 but when it comes to this cd 0 stars for you!!!!!!!
Adult Written bybupz91 April 9, 2008

A good soundtrack

As Much as i don't like 50 cent.... I have to say this album is very good and captures the mood of the movie. 50 cent does a very good job of promoting his new signees Mobb Deep and Ma$e with the songs I Don't Know Officer and Have a Party, Hustlers Ambition is a great song also.. Overall a very good cd in its genre
Teen, 13 years old Written by50 April 9, 2008

GIVE HIM A BREAK!!!

Ok now i am a girl and i am madly in love with 50 cents music. Ok so you parents don't agree with his music, or how he swears in the music, but this is 50 cents's style. He is very talented, he could write a beautiful poem for anyone in like 2 seconds. This is his style and we kids get the message. The message he may send to us kids isn't violent at all. He is teaching us to not back down, to stand up for ourselves, now he may say that he causes violents in his lyrics, but thats not your problem its his. I got the message that i shouldn't be afriad to do something or to stick up to the idiots in my class. The movie just explains his life. I mean he is a idol to boys and he's showing his fans what he's made of. So stop your gd complaining and try not to protest. Because no one cares, Im pretty sure that if you people took the time to listen to his music then you will see what he is really talkin about. I mean you hear one bad word in his songs and say no, but let me ask you this how many times do you people swear in front of your kids? Huh? How many times have you bullied someone like he has huh? STOP IT! Stop your complaning and open your eyes.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybigdog921 April 9, 2008