All member reviews for My December

Idol gets a bit edgier and more mature.

Teen, 13 years old Written bysara4ever95 February 16, 2009

i love her

u rock
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

definatley not as happy as 'Breakaway'

its kind of like the chris daughtry album only sung by a girl. its dark and is more rock than girl-pop

i cried! i laughed!

It is good for kids to have to watch movies,games,tv,books and top pin. i really like this website thanks alot to make this website. it is good for kids like me and it is good for reading i love this website. It is good for everyone kids or parents. i like the games that they have it cool! you people rock! thanks!
Adult Written byBailey April 9, 2008

The BEST CD ever since Breakaway

This is a great CD for kids 10+ and adults! A few bad words, (not like the s or f word but like damn and sexy) my personal favorites are Hole, Sober, HAUNTED, Mybe and how i feel. I totally recemend this to some kids, teens and adults!

She..Uhh...........

Well, the slowness is boring and it makes it seem VERY depressing. Although the lyrics AREN'T!!
Adult Written byMichael G. April 9, 2008

Kelly's New Album Rocks My Socks!!

Wow..Wow...wow...What can I say? I bought Kelly's second (that I'm aware of) album, "Breakaway", and wasn't that impressed. There were the huge singles, and then there was crappy fillers. But every song on this album is awesome. I've listened to the album probably over 30 times now...honest to god. (Each song's review): "Never Again": I didn't like it at first, but I've grown to like it. 4/5 "One Minute": This song is one of my least favorite songs on the album. But it's still exceptionally good. 3/5 "Hole": I really like this song. 4/5 "Sober": Best song on the album!! Wonderful, powerful ballad. Reminds me sort of "Crazy for You"? "Don't Waste Your Time": Pretty good song. Kelly's vocals I think are a little...off...3/5 "Judas": A masterpiece!! 5/5 "Haunted": A good spooky, emo song. Love it! 4/5 "Be Still": Not the best song ever. But still not awful! 3/5 "Maybe": This is in a tie with "Sober" as the best song on the album!! Whoohoo!! Very emotional/her vocals show it!! 5/5 "How I Feel": I haven't really listened to this one..From what I've heard, it's good though. 3/5 "Yeah": Oh...forgot about this one...This song sucks...It's so annoying..don't download it! 1/5 "Can I Have A Kiss": A great song...the beginning is the best part; don't really like the chorus. 3/5 "Irvine": I love the lyrics to this song, and it has beautiful music. 4/5 Buy this album!!! Please!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byCasper April 9, 2008

Couldn't stop singing!!!

OK. First off, to release some anger to a reviewer beneath my post. I do not think this an "Emo" album. And Hot Topic makes me laugh. Hot Topic is a fake store created for people who spend their days behind a mask made out of sadness and anger. Yeah, I go to that store, but only because they sell some merchandise for some cartoons I can't find anywhere else except, um, the internet? And Emo. That...horrible label...capable of destroying a strong human... This CD, though a bit angst at times, is still a phenomenal piece of music. Kelly still has it, though I wonder how long it stays.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymodern_elegance April 9, 2008

A Very Good Follow up...depressing at times though

I didn't think language, sexual content, or violence was a problem here. It is apparent she is very bitter from past relationships...and not all messages are ones that should be cultivated into youths...but overall it was a really nice album and I recommend it to anyone over Twelve years of age.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymistermeaner77 April 9, 2008