All teen and kid member reviews for My December

Teen, 13 years old Written bysara4ever95 February 16, 2009
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

definatley not as happy as 'Breakaway'

its kind of like the chris daughtry album only sung by a girl. its dark and is more rock than girl-pop

i cried! i laughed!

It is good for kids to have to watch movies,games,tv,books and top pin. i really like this website thanks alot to make this website. it is good for kids like me and it is good for reading i love this website. It is good for everyone kids or parents. i like the games that they have it cool! you people rock! thanks!

She..Uhh...........

Well, the slowness is boring and it makes it seem VERY depressing. Although the lyrics AREN'T!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byCasper April 9, 2008

Couldn't stop singing!!!

OK. First off, to release some anger to a reviewer beneath my post. I do not think this an "Emo" album. And Hot Topic makes me laugh. Hot Topic is a fake store created for people who spend their days behind a mask made out of sadness and anger. Yeah, I go to that store, but only because they sell some merchandise for some cartoons I can't find anywhere else except, um, the internet? And Emo. That...horrible label...capable of destroying a strong human... This CD, though a bit angst at times, is still a phenomenal piece of music. Kelly still has it, though I wonder how long it stays.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymodern_elegance April 9, 2008

A Very Good Follow up...depressing at times though

I didn't think language, sexual content, or violence was a problem here. It is apparent she is very bitter from past relationships...and not all messages are ones that should be cultivated into youths...but overall it was a really nice album and I recommend it to anyone over Twelve years of age.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymistermeaner77 April 9, 2008