All parent member reviews for "My Life Would Suck Without You" (CD Single)

Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 June 2, 2012

my life would suck without you cd single

healthier messages to be heard.Families can talk about the important role that self-esteem plays in romantic relationships. Why would you want to stay in a relationship that makes you feel bad about yourself? How should good partners treat each other? What steps can you take to end an unhealthy relationship?
Adult Written bySong Reviewer July 15, 2010

Terrible message from Kelly Clarkson

I can't believe that Kelly Clarkson is telling young women that it's OK to stay in a "dysfunctional" relationship! She's telling them that their life would "suck" without a man...even one who calls you names and walks out on you. WHAT?!? Where was her brain when she made this song??
Adult Written bymoviemadness January 18, 2010

Shallow, Silly, and Oh SO Much Fun!

I'll admit, this song is one of my guilty pleasures. Ooops... It's fun and silly, and certainly sends a terrible message. There is no question that the relationship Clarkson sings about is unhealthy, but the song sure is fun to listen to.
Parent of a 12 year old Written bytealsweety July 16, 2009
Adult Written bymoviecritic100 January 15, 2009

Kelly Clarkson has a new hit single on her hands!

Kelly Clarkson returns with a new single, while My December did prove Clarkson has vocals that could deliver the album was just too dark and personal for raido airplay. Therefore, fans loved the album while the album wasn't quite a success. Clarkson returns to her Since U Been Gone days with her new single, My Life Would Suck Without You. The song has a catchy beat and the lyrics are great. Commonsense may have rated this a 3, however I strongly disagree. Her new single ranks among her top songs such as Since U Been Gone, Because of You, and Behind These Hazel Eyes. Her fans (both males and females) will rejoice Kelly is back!