Parent reviews for "My Life Would Suck Without You" (CD Single)

A weakness for bad hook-ups mars Idol's signature sound.

Written byAnonymous December 3, 2017

Guys... the TITLE has LANGUAGE... -_-

Can we just talk about the TITLE itself? I HATE it when the word "suck" when it's used like this!!! If you feel the same way, don't listen.

Adult Written bySong Reviewer July 15, 2010

Terrible message from Kelly Clarkson

I can't believe that Kelly Clarkson is telling young women that it's OK to stay in a "dysfunctional" relationship! She's telling them that their life would "suck" without a man...even one who calls you names and walks out on you. WHAT?!? Where was her brain when she made this song??
Adult Written bymoviemadness January 18, 2010

Shallow, Silly, and Oh SO Much Fun!

I'll admit, this song is one of my guilty pleasures. Ooops... It's fun and silly, and certainly sends a terrible message. There is no question that the relationship Clarkson sings about is unhealthy, but the song sure is fun to listen to.
Parent of a 12-year-old Written bytealsweety July 16, 2009

Adult Written bymoviecritic100 January 15, 2009

Kelly Clarkson has a new hit single on her hands!

Kelly Clarkson returns with a new single, while My December did prove Clarkson has vocals that could deliver the album was just too dark and personal for raido airplay. Therefore, fans loved the album while the album wasn't quite a success. Clarkson returns to her Since U Been Gone days with her new single, My Life Would Suck Without You. The song has a catchy beat and the lyrics are great. Commonsense may have rated this a 3, however I strongly disagree. Her new single ranks among her top songs such as Since U Been Gone, Because of You, and Behind These Hazel Eyes. Her fans (both males and females) will rejoice Kelly is back!