Kid reviews for "My Life Would Suck Without You" (CD Single)

A weakness for bad hook-ups mars Idol's signature sound.

Kid, 11 years old July 23, 2020

Showcases honesty, acceptance

This portrays a deep loving relationship. Definitely give it a listen!

Teen, 13 years old Written byFathomT July 7, 2015

CSM is wrong this time

Kelly Clarkson's sound isn't "marred" and the song doesn't sound like a rehash. Common Sense is just mad that this isn't as clean as Kelly usually is. Which is a valid reason to dislike it if you just TELL US THAT STRAIGHTFORWARD! It's a fun song, but CSM is right that it isn't ok for all.
Teen, 17 years old Written bybriannabrightlovesya August 25, 2013

great for teens

The song my life would suck without u focuses on a break up get back together. She says suck many times but it is the name of the song

Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 15, 2012
Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 April 8, 2012

Really good, despite bad message

I just watched the music video for this song and it's really good. It's catchy and really fun to listen to. However, there is a pretty bad message about staying in a bad relationship. Still, it's really good for kids 10+. Violence: EXTREMELY mild. The music video shows a couple arguing and throwing posessions out a window. But nothing really bad. Sex: Centered around a relationship and the music video shows a couple kissing, but nothing more than that.

Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 February 5, 2012

Some bad messages

This is a nice song, but it's not my favorite Kelly Clarkson song. The messages about staying in a bad relationship is bad, but the way it's presented on here isn't too bad.
Kid, 12 years old February 4, 2012

CSM IS SO WRONG!

CSM said that there's no language, sex, etc. Actually there is. "Suck" is the only curse in this song, also, the main problem in this song is based on a relationship.

Teen, 14 years old Written byqueenofrandom01 August 3, 2010

no issues!

great song with no issues! great for kids 9 and up!
Teen, 14 years old Written bymrmistofelees July 26, 2010

Good song, iffy message.

Eh not bad except the message but most kids won't take it seriously so it's probably OK.
Kid, 11 years old February 13, 2010

Fluff.

This song is super fluff. It's pretty annoying, too. Nothing inappropriate, though.
Kid, 12 years old October 24, 2009

Messages not so good....

This is a great song and Kelly's got a great voice, but the messages arn't the best.
Kid, 11 years old September 22, 2009
she means everyons got issues. opposites attract! sry my review isnt long, but...here is a catchy song
Teen, 13 years old Written byjakek6 August 24, 2009

Awesome song:)

this song is really good =D its appropriate for anyone, but kids under 12 won't understand it.

Kid, 12 years old August 10, 2009

Great song!

great song!

Kid, 11 years old August 1, 2009
Teen, 13 years old Written bySabinka_Inka July 15, 2009
I think its catchy. I like it.

Teen, 14 years old Written bySomebodysMe June 26, 2009

Kinda dumb

Let me just say, I think Kelly Clarkson has gone to the dogs. Literally. Her last cd was horrible, and while I think that this song is a LITTLE better, it still doesn't cut the "Breakaway" standards she set for herself back in the beginning when her songs were actually clean and good for all ages!!!!! And also, the title:my life would suck without you. The origins of "suck" are not good, and so you probably don't want little kids singing it nonstop, because its every other song on the radio!

Kid, 10 years old June 25, 2009

This is so CATCHY!

This song is great and extremely appropriate. All she says in the song is 'suck' and that's not even bad. I say it all the time!
Teen, 13 years old Written bynazz4ever June 12, 2009
Teen, 13 years old Written bygidget666 April 1, 2009

i couuld sing it in the shower

it think its an awsome song!!!