All member reviews for My World 2.0

Second super-clean CD from prince of bubblegum pop.

Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Fooshster January 1, 2011

-.- ...

The Justin Bieber craze has gone on WAY TOO LONG ... Everyone who is head over heels for him is wasting their time. Go listen to something else... I'd rather listen to Ke$ha than Justin Bieber... and I HATE Ke$ha!
Kid, 12 years old November 20, 2010

Horrid

I hate it!!!!!!!! People, do not call Justin Bieber Justin Beaver. It's an insult to beavers:)
Teen, 13 years old Written byLadyGagaForever September 2, 2010

Its horrible. Don't waste your time.
Teen, 14 years old Written byrockenrose21 March 31, 2010

JUSTIN DREW BIEBER!

I love love it! Justin is so amazing and he knows how to respect women! That's not all I love about him, but for now! CHOW!
Kid, 11 years old January 2, 2013

Ow!

WHAT THE HECK?! THIS ALBUM MADE ME DEAF!!!!
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 August 30, 2012

my world 20

Families can talk about how Justin Bieber may be able to show that he's growing up without crossing the line into adult-content territory. While his peers like Miley Cyrus are shedding their younger images and opting for more mature partnerships, how can Justin also demonstrate that he's getting older without excluding younger audiences?
Kid, 12 years old June 16, 2012

SO MUCH BETTER THAN SELENA

EVERYONE SOME OF UR DREAMS COME FROM LENSTING TO MUSIC STAR THAT HAS SOME ONE LIKE USHER TO HELP THEM GUDIE THEM AROUND EVERY ONE GIVE HIM A SENCED CHANCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR
Kid, 4 years old January 17, 2012

Not good

My older sister Linea is 9 and she loves Justin Beiber but I dont like music and Mommy says that this isnt good anyway and I wish Linea wouldnt listen to this because it is dumb and my baby sister Anna doesnt like it either I dont think. Linea says I a baby but she always does and listening to this doesnt make you older
Teen, 14 years old Written byBieberFreakinFever December 16, 2011

LOVE IT! <3

I Love It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
Teen, 14 years old Written byTransformers3Fan November 25, 2011

HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KILLS MY EARS!!!!!!!!!!

i hate justin bieber he is a wanna b who is trying 2 get in the spotlight, he is OVERRATED and his music can cause severe ear infections
Teen, 14 years old Written byNikki&MadieLikeABoss August 16, 2011

We love Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber; forever.<3 BELIEBERS ALL THE WAY! WE TAKIN' OVER! ;D
Kid, 12 years old August 10, 2011

Wow:)

Okay, all of you who hate Justin Bieber, honestly, why do you? I honestly think you do because everyone else thinks he's "gay" and "a girl." And, I used to think she same thing. When my friend went to his concert in November, I texted her and was like, "What are you doing?" and she replied, "You'll laugh." And I said, "No I won't!" And so she said, "I'm making a shirt for a Justin Bieber concert!" And I replied by saying, "Oh, okay, SHE'S awesome!" But, I learned that was just the 'cool' thing to do, and the thing everyone did. I was dragged to his movie by my sister and one of my friends, and I don't exactly know when, but there was a part of the movie where I just looked over at my friend and smiled, because something sparked inside of me. And I learned that, sure he is cookie-cutter and just another pretty boy pop star, but he has a heart, and his story is amazing. I walked out of that movie theater thinking that he was more than just a little gay girl, but he was actually a person with a heart. I am not saying you're wrong to NOT like him, but, this album really has deep songs, and don't just hate them because it's what everyone else does.
Parent of a 4, 14, 16, and 17 year old Written bySetaThereIsACow_1337 May 18, 2011

Fantastic songwriting, but theme is too mature for ANYONE UNDER 21 (or male)

Fantastic songwriting, but theme is too mature for ANYONE UNDER 21 (or male). Graphic descriptions of adult romance. One song is about a man whose wife cheats on him, and he ties her to a bed and sets the house on fire! On song involves a homeless Vietnam veteran getting beat up when asking for money on the street. He even tells a blind to color inside the lines of a coloring book, OR GET HIT WITH A FLYING CRAYON! Really, A FLYING CRAYON! Violence is really prevalent in this album, just like its swears. Google or make your own list of bad words. There isn't one not in this album. Truly disturbing. I even got nightmares when I was a blind man getting hit with A FLYING CRAYON. OOPS wait this isn't the album Recovery..... well this is awkward.... (the song with the FLYING CRAYON is "On Fire" by Eminem. BYE! <333
Kid, 12 years old May 14, 2011

think about buying it !

I think any of Justin's Music, books, movies, ANYTHING is age appropriate for all ages!!! there is never anything bad in any of his stuff!! He is a awesome role model .... and lots of kids love him !! i have all of his music ! i think anyone would like this cd
Teen, 14 years old Written byChasegetsit May 10, 2011

perfect for torturing terrorist bad for anyone esle

justin bieber deserves to lose his fame no offense to "Bielebers" but his music is just awful
Kid, 11 years old April 12, 2011

Squeaky clean, but very manufactured.

Obviously, this is Justin Bieber we're talking about. Super-clean. However, he's not a particular significant role model at all. All of his lyrics are so manufactured, it's like walking into a factory. Let your kids listen to him in small proportions, but also play them music from the likes of John Lennon, whose lyrics deliver messages of love and peace. But these days, you won't be able to escape many manufactured lyrics. Oh, and people who love Justin? Stop reviewing. It's no use to anyone. Just because you love him, it doesn't necessarily mean that it's a decent album.
Kid, 10 years old March 15, 2011

This is Justin Bieber here he aint no bad kid his songs may not be for the youngsters but is great music
Teen, 15 years old Written bynorachic March 15, 2011

perfect for any age

i love justin beiber!!!!!!!!! he is a vary good rolemodle for many kids
Teen, 14 years old Written byMrsFred1996 March 5, 2011

Clean, sunny, and sweet!

Justin Bieber is a ray of sunshine with his glowing innocence and sweetness!
Kid, 12 years old February 14, 2011

HATE...

I hate Justin Bieber >_>. Here is some reasons 1) His lyrics are dumb 2) He stole my girlfriend 3) He is ANNOYING 4) I have to listen to his songs EVERY DAY 5) He doesn't HAVE cooties he IS a cootie 6) He swore on TV 7) He is a goody too shoes 8) He tries to hard to be popular 9) His voice is high 10) Really, he is just a 16 year old that really just aggravates everyone.