All teen and kid member reviews for Neon Bible

Teen, 13 years old Written bycheeserules August 30, 2009

AMAZING album.

I absolutely LOVE this album. Arcade Fire is one of the best bands of this of the few who still produce good, REAL music instead of the fake garbage that dominates 99% of the charts these days. This truly is an amazing album, and, in my opinion, is ever bit as good as "Funeral", their amazing debut album that you should also buy. I would suggest songs that you should download if you're not going to buy the whole album, but, quite frankly, I can't suggest anything BUT purchasing the whole album. The only song on the album that I don't love is the finale, "My Body is a Cage", and the only reason is that it's not really "epic" enough to be the finale. I'm sure I would like it a lot more if it was the second-to-last song on the album and "No Cars Go" was the finale instead...that song is truly epic. it, buy it, buy it!

This may be my favorite album of the year. Perfect, amazing instrumentals, great vocals, though not as good as 'Funeral'. Songs to Download My Body is a Cage Windowsill No Cars Go Intervention
Teen, 13 years old Written bytheironichipster June 23, 2012

Neon Bible- a sensational album!

A piece of art from Arcade Fire for sure. Neon Bible is a fantastic album. It's one of the few albums I can say I like every song on it. The songs can be depressing at times and some are about war and fighting, all of this makes it a very emotional album. Some great songs to check out are (Antichrist Television Blues) and My Body Is A Cage. If you're looking for a great indie rock album than look no farther!
Teen, 14 years old Written bycheese-process December 19, 2010

Amazing album!

This is definitely Arcade Fire's best album! The songs are great, and more memorable. The power in these songs is intense. My 3 favorite tracks: Ocean of Noise, No Cars Go, and My Body is a Cage.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymoose drinking water March 8, 2010

I love the organ in the song "Intervention".
Teen, 15 years old Written byC Indications April 9, 2008

"Funeral" was better

vocals are a little whiny, could have been better. I liked their album funeral better. Not bad.
Teen, 14 years old Written byArcadeFire April 9, 2008

Deserves a Grammy

This album completely blew me away. I'd never actually heard Arcade Fire before, and I bought the album after reading a good review- I was not disappointed! The lyrics are poetic, thoughful, and fit the music like key and lock. If I ever wanted to be in a band, this is what I would aspire to.