Kid reviews for Never Gone

Fans deserve better from their boys.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Teen, 15 years old Written byCaitycat17 January 3, 2018

Backstreet Boys Great Album!

I find what Is written here very offensive. The boys are incredibly talented and can play instruments well. They can sing any of their songs a capella at any given time. This album has great songs like “Incomplete” I agree that this isn’t their best album but it doesn’t deserve to be talked about this negatively.

Teen, 14 years old Written byJadeliina April 25, 2014
I love BSB so it hurts. Best band ever!
Teen, 15 years old Written byB.A.M April 9, 2008

weak

This album and group really stink because they are out of buisness and they really stink!
Teen, 14 years old Written bysirloinsteak911 April 9, 2008

A Waste of Money

When the Backstreet Boys were starting out, I really liked them. I own their greatest hits CD, but after a year I lost taste of it and moved on, as did everyone else. The Backstreet Boys were trying to make a comeback with their new CD, but it is probably one of the worst CDs to come out this year! If you still like the Backstreet Boys, don't buy this CD, because it will break your heart to see that they've gotten so... well... BAD! Instead, go buy X&Y by Coldplay, or something. Other reccomendations: Phantoms by Acceptance, Songs About Jane by Maroon 5, or I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning by Bright Eyes. Anything but this!
Teen, 17 years old Written byAvatarPikachu April 9, 2008

Great

I LOVE the Backstreet boys Thay ROCK !!!^_^!!!

Before:Peice of music! After: What a rip off!

A few years ago, my long time friend and I loved B-boys(Second best, first best, Aaron Carter, we liked Aaron when we were two!) Now, it is probably 5-7 years later and B-boys are off our list of good bands ( We like things like Green Day, Trapt, Good Charlotte, etc.) We still like Aaron Carter's singing, not his style anymore.lol
Teen, 13 years old Written byicantchoseausername April 9, 2008

Backstreet's Back Better that EVER!

This CD's hot! I don't know what you guys are talking about them being bad! Dang, you guys are harsh. They are back better than ever!
Teen, 14 years old Written byShalika April 9, 2008