Kid reviews for "No Hands" (CD single)

Sex, substances, and swearing in super-graphic rap single.

Teen, 14 years old Written byspeyan727 September 13, 2018
Kid, 12 years old September 29, 2013

Bad Song, Awesome Beat

This is an extremely innapropriate song, which doesn't have any kind of message, if anything, it is bad. The beat is FREAKING AWESOME, but other than that, horrible song.

Kid, 11 years old January 30, 2013

Great

It has curses but nothing " horrid " loosen up!

Kid, 9 years old April 16, 2012

it aint dat bad

Its really not dat bad. Its got some curse words in it but that aint dat bad. If your really sensitive to curse words then just dont listen to it other wise it isnt bad atol.

Teen, 14 years old Written byAllyluvsyou April 2, 2011

No appropriate for 13 and under

I love this song! But it isnt appropriate for ages 13 and under. Bad language and many sexual terms

Kid, 12 years old March 26, 2011

EW.

I hate this song. Worst song ever. The way that booty movin, got me in a trance....c'mon!! I mean...this song is just stupid. What's even more embarrassing was they played it at a school dance while our principal and really strict teachers were there. I mean, the beat's okay, but I can't get over how horrible the lyrics are! My friends and I were in my mom's car on the way to go shopping, and we were talking about the song, and my mom thankfully had never heard it. If she had, she'd probably check every single song I've ever put on my iPod - even though No Hands is not one of them.

Just a bad song in general :\
I guess the ONLY good part to it is the line "Rain rain go away that's what all my haters say." But still very stupid.

Teen, 17 years old Written byBritanyD February 14, 2011

i love no hands

love it :)

Teen, 13 years old Written bymannymateo10isback January 20, 2011

good and bad btw

too much graphic bad words in it, references to some oral sex, talk of drinking, well bad song, but my friends loved it, they say theres nothin bad but bad words (usually not), and i cant be recommending a kid under 10 to listen to this, under 10 may repeat the stuff that they should not be saying or so, i should let the middle schoolers, high schoolers, even adults will listen to it whenever

Teen, 14 years old Written bythinkpink01 January 16, 2011

review

i hate this song it has 6 uses of the f word, why do songs have to be like this????

Kid, 12 years old December 29, 2010
an ok song, and i didnt hear any graphic sex talk, but im pretty sure thats all the songs about. besides that, theres some strong but not very frequent profanity.

Teen, 13 years old Written bygoodperson4 December 28, 2010

so good

references to oral sex

Kid, 11 years old December 27, 2010

badddesz sonqq

talk about stripperz drinkng(such as im drunk az hell)