All member reviews for "No Love" (CD single featuring Lil Wayne)

Powerful but explicit song is best for older teens.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheProdigy November 17, 2015

clean version on itunes!!!

Buy the clean version around little ones!!!!!!! Awesome song. But just a reminder people: If you buy the explicit version make sure to buy the clean version because if your at some kid's house and you don't have headphones and the mom and kid hear: "Let's @#$% the world, get a child out her," you know your in trouble.
Written byAnonymous August 5, 2013

NC-17 = 18+ Song Not for kids and Teens

WOW! An NC-17 Rated Song 18+ People Only. No Love is not for kids.
Kid, 10 years old February 25, 2013

GREAT SONG

Look, bad words, ok great... as long as u don't us em it doesn't matter, the sexual references aren't biggies great song!
Kid, 8 years old September 21, 2012

Buy the clean version around little ones!!!!!!!

Teen, 17 years old Written byRobbShowMovieReviews May 26, 2012

Lil Wayne rocks!

Awesome! Lil Wayne Rocks!
Teen, 16 years old Written byManfred May 8, 2012

Explicit

Kid, 11 years old April 17, 2012

Great Message!

I believe that "No Love" , while profane and violent, sends a good message about standing up for yourself, even more so in the music video, which shows a child being bullied. I as a tween think that it is a very inportant message. i thinkmthe edited version is ok for kids. the explicit version is good for 16 and up, and should be discussed with younger listeners and older teens alike. it is an overall great song with a good message.
Kid, 12 years old April 1, 2012

A powerful song

Bullcrap if you say it is not a positive song. If you watch the video you will see the kid is getting bullied and guess what he overturns it. That is one strong kid. And man is he strong. He can hold inthrew most of the crap people give him. I wish people would cut rappers some slack.
Teen, 13 years old Written byshoot2kill123 December 8, 2011

wow...

this is funny how people are complaining about cuss words hear? what are you going to do when your kids are 30? This is just life! Sex is part of life too! Are you going to put your kids in timeout when they are thirty for getting their wife pregnant? I can agree on not letting a 8 year old watch this, but i would say ok for 11+
Teen, 17 years old Written bydavyborn September 13, 2011

Explicit sexual references and heavy profanity make this fantastic song for adults only

One of Eminem's best songs, period, No Love is also a career high for Lil' Wayne in my opinion. It is very powerful and entrancing, but is also very profane and full with some very explicit sexual references, drug references and some strong violence and bullying in the music video which could disturb most teens. A great song, but it just isn't really for kids, at all.
Parent of a 3 year old Written byjakesyl August 17, 2011

Teen, 15 years old Written bybriebreezy August 2, 2011

KIDS RULLEE

This song is awesome. EFF Y'ALL
Kid, 11 years old June 22, 2011

So-so song with bad, explicit lyrics

I had to do a dance routine to this song with one other girl and we hated it at first but the more we listened to it we started to like it a tiny bit.
Kid, 12 years old May 20, 2011

Perfect for...nobody with morals

Every bad word in the world from @$$ to sh*t to n***er to f**k to c*ck to c--t to b**ch to pu**y to d*ck to b*****d to @$$hole, to d*mn to H-E double hockey sticks and I think they even say the W-word, which is very bad and rhymes with banker. They say HORRID things like "put a d-ck in their mouth", "F--- the world", and "I like to spit on these p***ys before I eat 'em". No wonder so many kids cuss these days! Down with Li'l Wayne!!!Way too much sex and violence! Why is it these days that so many singers are so OB-SESSED with private parts and the um, inappropriate usage of them?
Kid, 11 years old May 13, 2011

song about standing up for yourself somewhat tarnished by excessive cussing

what more can i say?
Kid, 11 years old April 24, 2011

The Review Says It All!

EPIC! BUT PLAY CLEAN AROUND LITTLE ONES!
Educator Written byMychemicalstinkpants February 3, 2011

lil wayne and em rap the house

this is deeply explicit f**k is used and so is n*gga is used also lil wayne did the best job
Teen, 14 years old Written bysuchanoddity January 18, 2011

Pathetic CSM

You guys do realize that it doesn't matter what this site says. Most of the time parents don't know what their child is listening to or watching. Many kids get into Eminem and rap in general in their teen/tween years. They already know the swears. They know the metaphors. Most of them know a lot about sex. Speaking of which, the expression "Let's f--k the world, get a child out her." Aside from the language, which the kids already know anyway, what kid, after hearing this, will actually try to f--k the world? They don't do what's depicted in the songs, they just listen to them!
Kid, 10 years old January 15, 2011
the king of all rap songs