All member reviews for "No Love" (CD single featuring Lil Wayne)

Powerful but explicit song is best for older teens.

Kid, 12 years old May 20, 2011

Perfect for...nobody with morals

Every bad word in the world from @$$ to sh*t to n***er to f**k to c*ck to c--t to b**ch to pu**y to d*ck to b*****d to @$$hole, to d*mn to H-E double hockey sticks and I think they even say the W-word, which is very bad and rhymes with banker. They say HORRID things like "put a d-ck in their mouth", "F--- the world", and "I like to spit on these p***ys before I eat 'em". No wonder so many kids cuss these days! Down with Li'l Wayne!!!Way too much sex and violence! Why is it these days that so many singers are so OB-SESSED with private parts and the um, inappropriate usage of them?
Teen, 15 years old Written bybriebreezy August 2, 2011

KIDS RULLEE

This song is awesome. EFF Y'ALL
Parent of a 17 year old Written byJasmin117 January 8, 2011

me

i love it
Kid, 11 years old May 13, 2011

song about standing up for yourself somewhat tarnished by excessive cussing

what more can i say?
Kid, 11 years old April 24, 2011

The Review Says It All!

EPIC! BUT PLAY CLEAN AROUND LITTLE ONES!
Teen, 14 years old Written bysuchanoddity January 18, 2011

Pathetic CSM

You guys do realize that it doesn't matter what this site says. Most of the time parents don't know what their child is listening to or watching. Many kids get into Eminem and rap in general in their teen/tween years. They already know the swears. They know the metaphors. Most of them know a lot about sex. Speaking of which, the expression "Let's f--k the world, get a child out her." Aside from the language, which the kids already know anyway, what kid, after hearing this, will actually try to f--k the world? They don't do what's depicted in the songs, they just listen to them!
Teen, 14 years old Written byley_brad October 24, 2010

Amazing song. absolutely phenominal. however, the sexual behavior is not appropriate, esp. with them mentioning 'put the d--k in their mouth, so I guess it's f--k what they say." and "they call me a freak cuz I like to spit on these p---y's 'fore I eat 'em." and the language including the s-word, bi--h, c--ksucker, and the such. This is a very powerful song however, and since most eminem fans are young teenagers, I would keep younger teens/tweens away from this song. I've skipped a couple grades, so I'm mature for my age, but most children should not be exposed to this much at a younger age. Definitely not appropriate. However, I listened to the clean version, and they block out every swear, sexual reference, and drug reference. However, one thing that I would change about the clean version is completely blocking out "spit on these p---ies for I eat 'em" instead of just the word "p---ies."
Kid, 12 years old October 18, 2010

this is frickin awesome
Teen, 13 years old Written bykillswitch10184 January 8, 2011

Lifty for tweens

It is a good song and is based on maturity level on the child
Educator Written byMychemicalstinkpants February 3, 2011

lil wayne and em rap the house

this is deeply explicit f**k is used and so is n*gga is used also lil wayne did the best job
Kid, 12 years old December 30, 2010

good but full of bad bad language and innuendos

i think that it's a very good song. nice beat. but it's full of profane language and many many innuendos. You definitely have to listen to listen to the clean versions if you're younger because it's not appropriate. (:
Adult Written byLucien November 3, 2010

It's an amazing song, great instrumental. Basically it's just language which I have no issue with.
Teen, 16 years old Written bybradley4846 October 15, 2010

Good Song

Although its not the best on recovery its still great. there is swearing (less then 'Drop the World') such as f**k and c*ck. And myb some sexuality.
Teen, 13 years old Written byt0 b c December 14, 2010

Kid, 10 years old January 15, 2011

the king of all rap songs
Teen, 13 years old Written bygoodperson4 December 2, 2010

very powerful song

if you like rap and are mature enough, i highly recommend this song
Parent of a 3 year old Written byjakesyl August 17, 2011

listen first

great
Kid, 11 years old June 22, 2011

So-so song with bad, explicit lyrics

I had to do a dance routine to this song with one other girl and we hated it at first but the more we listened to it we started to like it a tiny bit.
Teen, 13 years old Written byshoot2kill123 December 8, 2011

wow...

this is funny how people are complaining about cuss words hear? what are you going to do when your kids are 30? This is just life! Sex is part of life too! Are you going to put your kids in timeout when they are thirty for getting their wife pregnant? I can agree on not letting a 8 year old watch this, but i would say ok for 11+
Teen, 17 years old Written bydavyborn September 13, 2011

Explicit sexual references and heavy profanity make this fantastic song for adults only

One of Eminem's best songs, period, No Love is also a career high for Lil' Wayne in my opinion. It is very powerful and entrancing, but is also very profane and full with some very explicit sexual references, drug references and some strong violence and bullying in the music video which could disturb most teens. A great song, but it just isn't really for kids, at all.